chapter 17

After one month
Jimin's POV
I woke up in an empty bed again. Jungkook's been busy these days with work. He goes to work early and comes home late. As soon as I got up from bed I felt like throwing up. I ran to the bathroom and puked in toilet.
I cleaned up the mess I made and took a quick shower and went downstairs. Jennie has college so I have to make her breakfast.

I entered the kitchen and started making regular cereals because I wasn't in the state of making her a good breakfast. Jennie came downstairs and sat down on the dinning table.

"Oppa, are you not feeling good ?"
"I don't know jennie but I feel very bad."
"You should go to the doctor"
"Yeah"
"Should I skip college, and take you to a doctor "
"No jennie don't skip college, I can go by myself "
"Okay oppa , if you say so."

Jennie left for college and I already informed taehyung that I wasn't feeling well so I can't go to the library. I had some medicine and started watching TV. I was watching TV when I suddenly felt like throwing up again. I got up from the couch and ran to the bathroom and throwed up everything that I ate this morning.

I finally decided to go to the doctor. I told the driver to take out a car. I changed my clothes and went downstairs. I locked the house and entered the car.

We reached the hospital and I went inside. I waited for my turn.

A nurse called my name and I were inside. The doctor signaled me to sit down.

"Hi I am Lee yu jin , I will be your doctor today."
" I am Park Jimin "
"Okay jimin tell me what is your problem?"
"I have been feeling nauseous since this morning and I am throwing up almost everything that I eat."
"Oh okay, did you eat anything weird yesterday?"
"No i didn't have anything weird."
"Oh i see, so let me do a blood test ."
"okay"

After taking the test the doctor read the report before saying anything to me. The doctor looked at me smiling and I was confused.

"So my prediction was true. Congratulations jimin you are pregnant, 3 weeks along." She said and I couldn't process what she just said. Pregnant and me? I mean we used protection, so how?

"But we used protection" I said
"Sometimes protection doesn't  work " she said.
"Anyways I am giving you two medicines, one is for suppressing your symptoms and one is vitamins." She said handing me the results and the medicines.

I was currently in the car looking at the results. I still couldn't believe that I was pregnant. I mean I was happy but also scared how jungkook will react. I do want to start a family with him. I plan on surprising him. But he just messaged me saying that he had to go to a business trip suddenly and that he will be coming back after a week.

I got home and layed on my bed. I was exhausted from today. I didn't even tell jennie or taehyung. I want jungkook to be the first person to know this.

I had my dinner with jennie and went to my room and drifted to sleep.

Chapter 17 ends here.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Short chapter, sorry.