chapter 31

Author's POV

Even though Jong-in was badly injured he managed to grab the gun which was lying on the ground. He picked up the gun and pointed it towards jimin and jungkook. His vision was starting to blur because of the wound in his stomach. He pulled off the trigger without realizing who he shot.

"Ahh...." with a loud thud Jungkook's body fell down to the ground. Jimin was quick to react. He got on his knees and screamed at the top of his lungs.

"JUNGKOOK.." jimin shaked Jungkook's body.
"Jimin" jungkook said which came out as a small whisper.
"No jungkook no......" Jimin was tearing up. He didn't want jungkook to be dead. Even the thought of jungkook leaving him shakes him up.

"Jimin li...listen to m....me" jungkook said cupping the younger's cheek with his free hand.

"Don't c...cry. You are go....going to be fine." Jungkook said clutching his other hand on his wound caused by the bullet in his chest.

Jungkook was losing consciousness. His vision started getting blurry, his whole body was becoming numb.

"I love you jimin." Were the last words that came out of his mouth before passing out.

"NOOO......."Jimin's voice echoed through the mansion.

Upon hearing Jimin's scream Yoongi and Namjoon came running.

"What happened?-" Yoongi couldn't finish his sentence when he saw Jungkook's body lying in a pool of blood and Jungkook's wound was oozing out a lot of blood. Namjoon was quick to react he immediately went near the couple and hugged jimin. Yoongi snapped out of his thoughts and called for their men. They took jungkook and jimin to their car with the help of their men. Jimin was now unconscious. His mind was in shock from witnessing his lover getting shot.

They reached the hospital. Jungkook was immediately sent to the emergency ward. Jimin was also being checked by the doctor.

Jimin's POV
I woke from the sound of someone crying. I couldn't recognize the voice very well. I opened my eyes and found out that I was in a hospital after seeing the white walls. I tried to get up when sudden realization hit me.

Jungkook? Where is he? He got shot! I pulled out the IV from my right hand and rushed myself out of the bed. I was about to open the door when two arms stopped me grabbing me by my waist.

"Jimin stop." It was Taehyung's voice.
"No let me go. Jungkook needs me." I was already tearing up thinking about all the possibilities that can happen.

"Don't jimin. He is fine. Don't worry." My best friend said and pulled me in his warm embrace. I hid my face into the crook of his neck and sobbed hard. He rubbed my back gently.

"Tae, where is he?" I look up at him with terror evident in my voice. I don't want to hear something that I don't want it to happen.

"He is fine don't worry. He is in the emergency room. " taehyung said softly. He was tearing up.

"Tae *hiccup* why does this keep*hiccup* happening to us?"  I said with more tears in my eyes.

                       Author's POV

"Stop crying don't say that. Everything is gonna be fine." Taehyung said rubbing Jimin's back in order to comfort him.

Jimin was now a bit calm. Jungkook was still in the emergency room. There was no any news of him which was scaring the younger more.

After 2 hours, Jimin finally drifted to sleep while crying. His medicine was taking effect. He will be asleep for almost 5 hours.

Taehyung tuck jimin in the hospital bed and left the room. Yoongi was talking with the doctor. Taehyung slowly approached his boyfriend and asked him about jungkook.

"How is he?" Taehyung asked, worry evident in his voice.

Yoongi shake his head.

"He is in coma." Upon hearing those words taehyung broke down in tears.

"Doctor is not sure when he will wake up or will he even wake up." Yoongi said.

"What do you mean by that?"
"He lost a lot of blood, he was lucky that the bullet didn't touch his heart. His brain has gone into a shock so it has temporarily stopped working."
"What?"
"Yeah that is what this report says." Taehyung took the piece of paper Yoongi was holding and read it carefully.

There it was written.
Temporary stop of brain due to excess blood loss.

"So what are we going to tell jimin?" Taehyung was scared of how his best friend is going to react to the situation. And the fact that jimin was pregnant was making him more scared.

"I don't know."

Chapter 31 ends here.

_________________________________

( A/N- Hey guys, it's your author here. I am sorry for the short chapter. I will try to write a very long chapter next time. And don't forget to vote and comment.)