Chapter 4

"What do you want to eat?" I asked.

At last, I'm able to comprehend a sentence again. Hindi ko alam kung bakit ba napaka lalim ng iniisip ko pero nag-aalala kasi ako pagkatapos kong uminom ng kape. Ayoko naman na maabala pa sila Mommy dahil matanda na sila.

Nilingon ko siya at nakitang iniinom na niya ang drink ng kapatid. "Ano ba gusto mo?" tanong niya pabalik.

I looked at him while he's waiting for my response. "Ikaw?"

Both of us looked at each other, I was smiling while he's dead serious. "Oh come on..." he sighed.

Levi pulled over and both of us got out of his car. He ordered our food because that's what I told him, siya na ang bahala. All I know is that he ordered food that I'm not sure if both of us can eat.

I moved a little and looked at him. His messy black hair and thick brows, jawline, oh so perfect nose and lips. Leather jacket, black Armani shirt, black sneakers and jeans. He looks aesthetic and fictitious.

"Can I use your phone?" He gave it to me immediately and I took some shots. The last two shots are where he looked at me and smiled gorgeously. The subway sign is seen in the pictures and looks like a damn photoshoot!

"I ain't aware of your thoughts."

"Yeah, but you smiled so it's good." I searched for an italian translation, I logged in my instagram account in his safari and posted his picture in my story.

lura.isabel prestante

He told me to wait on the couch, dito na lang daw kami kumain para mas komportable. He got our food and I immediately picked a hashbrown. After my last bite, I was about to get my cash out of my pocket but he suddenly placed his card on the bill tray.

"I got this," he uttered before thanking the waiter.

We went back in the car. He drove and stopped at a place where we could see the city lights. Pumunta kami ng mall kanina dahil may binili siyang libro at nagtagal kami doon kaya inabot kami ng gabi at nandito sa Antipolo.

Nauna akong bumaba nang pinarada niya na ang sasakyan. Umupo ako sa bandang damuhan nang inabot niya sa akin ang pagkain. "Thank you."

Levi also sat and stared at the same view I am staring at. "Shout if you want to. Shout all the pain and hatred, I'll stay here."

Umupo siya sa malayo sa akin para bigyan ako ng space. I didn't have to do what he told me, so I cried instead. I hit my chest because I can no longer breathe properly. He assisted me to sit straight, gave me his jacket and covered me up.

He kneeled in front of me and held my shoulders. He looked at my eyes and those eyes were calm and shouted serenity.

"Calm down. I said shout, not cry." I was hypnotized by his words and sight. Those made me calm, calmer than the breeze of wind.

Tumingin ako ulit sa kawalan at kinalma ang sarili. "Can we stay longer?"

He agreed, I'm shocked that he did. Alam kong inaabala ko na siya pero magiging makasarili ba ako kung hihiramin ko muna ang oras niya? We just looked at the citylights and I finally told him that I want to go home.

I was staring at the window on my side the whole time. I unbuckled my seatbelt and gave his jacket back when we arrived in front of the house.

"Please do tell Naths that I was away, but don't tell such things that happened."

Levi dropped me off at home, made sure that I entered the house but I escaped minutes after I saw him drive away. I booked a hotel room while walking and a cab to drop me off. It's midnight and I called the reception at exactly 12:05.