Chapter 12

I realized that I was pinned down the wall and could hear his breathing pattern. His face is just an inch away from mine. It's dark and hot here. I held my head because I felt tipsy and my stomach suddenly growled!

Nilalamig ako and I realized that I'm nearly naked. "I want to eat," I shyly uttered.

"You came to my villa because of that?" He irritatedly asked and it's obvious that he didn't expect that.

Then he gave me a robe that made me lose my patience. I tied the belt and looked at him. "Cook me something!" He moved away and proceeded in the kitchen. I saw him getting the stocks out of the fridge. Wow ah!

I watched him cooking my cravings, topless and with messy hair. I sat on the stool and patiently waited. He finally placed the pot on the table with a cloth underneath. Levi prepared the utensils and let me eat.

"Shet ang sarap!" Naka tatlong serving na ako sa plato pero hindi parin ako nabubusog.

"Sinigang na hipon." I unconsciously sang using my own tone.

"I also want to clarify something."

"Law? Personal? What is it?"

"Puwede bang isa-isang tanong lang? Sinabi ko bang 'somethings'? Singular lang diba? S-I-N-G-L-E nga, single!" nakakainis e! Basic knowledge kaya iyon, kahit prep alam!

"Chill woman, you can't use that tone inside the courtroom." Levi used his monotone voice

"So? 'Anythings' to clarify?" He mocked me with a smile.

Tinignan ko siya ng mabuti. "Kapag ikaw nasa kabilang kampo, napukpok ko na ulo mo sa harap ng hurado." pagbabanta ko na may halong inis.

"Attempted physical assault under the slight physical injuries and maltreatment article 263, you can be punished by arresto menor when you've caused incapacity for labor-"

"There's a thing called fine!"

"Yeah, you are.. and the clarification?" he asked, which made my cheeks heat up for a second or two.

"If someone had sex in my condo, like trespassing then they did sex in my condo while I was there, is it considered trespassing?" I asked straight to the point and saw him awkwardly blinking twice.

"So much info in there but, do you have something that proves it?" he calmly asked.

I wonder what kind of lawyer he'll become.

"How did you conclude that it's trespassing? You may have another person that lives legally in your place and that person may be doing that 'thing' there, or you're living alone?" he asked again. Now with hand gestures, and still calm as he is.

"The lights were.. off," I uttered in defeat.

"Is there a single CCTV or camera in there?" I shook my head.

"Kaninong boses narinig mo? Kilala mo ba?" pagtatanong pa niya na ngayon, normal na ang boses.

"Aba! Papakinggan ko pa ba tono ng boses ng nakikipagtalik sa sala namin?" Napataas siya bigla ng kilay.

Nakakainis ah? Ungol ko nga di ko naririnig, intindihin ko pa ungol ng iba? Ano ako ungol detector?

"Meron bang 'Hmm' pag si Lauren? 'Ohh' pag si Naths? 'Ahh' kapag ako? Gano'n ba 'yun?" I asked with a moan, not minding the belt being untied and him seeing my bare breasts.

Hindi na niya ako pinansin at nanahimik na lang. Kinuha niya ang cellphone niya sa table top at umupo sa sala, hinahayaan lang ako na kumain. I was washing my plates when I heard him calling my name.