Battle of New York Part 2

"All right, listen up. Until we can close that portal, our priority is containment. Barton, I want you on that roof. Eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or turn it to ash." Steve instructed.

"Can you give me a lift?" Barton asked Tony.

"Right. Better clench up, Legolas." Tony said, grabbing Barton and taking off.

"Thor, you got to try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You got the lightning. Light the bastards up. You two and me, we stay here on the ground. We keep the fighting here. And Hulk, smash." Steve finished.

Hulk seemed to smirk, before he jumped off the ground onto the building next to us, taking out a Chitauri and then hopping to the next building.

"Alright let's light them up." I said as a group of Chitauri came after us.

I ducked to avoid being hit with it's scepter and drew my gun, pointing and shooting one of them. Taking my elbow, I swung it around to hit the metal creature in the face, before ducking and rolling off to the side to avoid being shot at by another.

I shot at the one who shot at me, taking them down. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Natasha being slammed against the hood of a car. I looked at the last Chitauri and shot it, before looking back at the redhead to see if I could help.

It looks like she took care of it herself as she had a Chitauri's scepter pointed at Steve, who appeared in front of her. She pointed it at the ground and I walked over to her. She looked like she took a beating. There was blood dripping from the top of her forehead and she was physically deflated.

"Captain, none of this is going to mean a damn thing if we don't close that portal." She said.

"Our biggest guns couldn't touch it." He replied.

"Maybe it's not about guns." I suggested, catching on.

"If you want to get up there, you're going to need a ride." Steve said.

"I got a ride." She said, dropping the scepter and stepping away. I looked up to see a Chitauri flying towards us and her plan clicked in my head.

"I could use a boost though." She said, walking backwards.

"Careful up there." I warned as I moved out of the way.

"I'm always careful." She shrugged.

"Are you sure about this?" Steve asked.

"Yeah. It's gonna be fun." She answered. She ran towards Steve, jumping onto the hood of a car and onto his shield, before being launched into the air onto an oncoming flyer.

"That was cool." I said pointing to the redhead that was flying off in the distance.

"You wanna do that? It looks like fun." I commented.

Steve gave me a look, before having to duck behind his shield. Chitauri were making their way towards us and they were firing.

"Nice of you to join us, Stark." I said to the man, who decided to land and help us take out some of the Chitauri.

"Well, it looked like you could use a hand." He said, before taking off again.

I swung my Pythons around and started shooting at any of the creatures coming at me. I was slowly losing ammo and I was becoming tired. My lip was bleeding from when I was hit in the face, but that was the extent of my injuries.

I took out another Chitauri before looking over at Steve to see how he was doing. He was trapped on the ground with a Chitauri standing over him. I ran over to them and quickly hit the creature's head, while Steve pushed it away.