relation

"I-I actually made it? I didn't die?" Minnie asked, she was in the utmost state of shock; she had literally went against everything set out for her, died in a court room, fell from Heaven, and landed in Hell, all in the matter of a little over 24 hours.

It was quite a headache.

"Yes. It takes some getting used to, but you'll equip quickly. Heaven is harder to get a grasp of, believe it or not." The girl with the black hair explained, while Minnie gasped.

"You fell too?!" Minnie asked with wide eyes.

"Yup. You and I are the only two angels in history to survive the banishment fall. I'm Jeon Soyeon." Soyeon introduced herself, to a wide eyed Minnie, who hesitantly shook her hand.

"Wait. If what Lisa said is true, that means..."

"You're my cousin!" Minnie concluded, while Soyeon turned her head in amusement, her eyebrows twitching slightly.

"What?" Soyeon breathed out, now it was her turn to be shocked; as far as she knew, she didn't have anymore family up there.

"I'll explain later, if you'll let me. My name is Minnie Yontararak, nice to meet you." Minnie introduced herself politely, moving her hand over for the blonde girl to shake.

"Why does that name sound familiar?" Soojin wondered, but shook off the thought. This girl was in the same situation as Soyeon was when she first found her; she must be really confused.

"I'm Seo Soojin, Princess of Hell." Soojin introduced herself back to Minnie, who returned to her pervious position of wide doe eyes.

"How about we head back to the castle, and there, we can swap stories and answer questions?" Soyeon suggested, and Soojin nodded, grabbing Minnie's wrist, not before recognizing the identical bracelet.

"That's my bracelet! This is some Riverdale shit." Soojin laughed to herself, leading the path back towards the castle.

Soojin and Soyeon led Minnie towards the castle, while Minnie gasped again, probably for the 4th time in minutes.

"This is the castle from my dream!" Minnie exclaimed, while Soyeon and Soojin looked at each other. Whoever this girl was, clearly had something to do with them.

Soojin walked with Minnie into a lobby area, full of couches and luxurious items, such as a large movie screen, and a snack bar.

Minnie marveled at the amount of richness the castle seemed to possess, ultimately settling for sitting down on the couch; hopefully she would get some answers.

Soojin and Soyeon joined Minnie at the couch, shutting the large tv off.

"Do you think you could tell us what happened to you? And we can fill in any gaps?" Soojin asked softly, while Minnie nodded, clearing her throat to prepare for a long story.

"In Heaven, as Soyeon already knows, when you turn 18 years old, you're supposed to choose your profession in order to assume your rank as an older angel. I was preparing for my test, as I was planning on becoming an archangel, along with my best friend.

I accidentally cut my hand on a hard surface, which opened this cabinet that's been locked for years, containing the bracelet that I'm wearing, which also seems to look exactly like yours." Minnie started, taking notice of Soojin's bracelet.

"Then, the bracelet started speaking to me, almost. It turned me into someone I never knew, and I ended up kissing my bestfriend who is a girl, which is considered a sin. The timer appeared on my wrist, and I went to my bestfriends who are in infernal studies, so that they could possibly help me.

They helped me conclude, based off of the bracelet, that I'm either a mixed angel, or I'm connected to something powerful in Hell. After, I stopped by a familiar face, who was able to dig up some records about me. They told me my mother had passed, and the only relative I had on her side was you, Soyeon, who is also a mixed angel.

After that, I had my court case, and I ended up here." Minnie finished meekly, she wasn't sure what to think about the whole situation.

"That's so strange. I've never heard of anything like it before; it's very much out of the ordinary." Soojin commented, while Soyeon nodded in agreement.

"There is a high chance that you're also a mixed angel, considering those are one in a billion and all. You also survived the fall, which means that you're definitely not pure, either. Do you know who your mother is?" Soyeon asked, and Minnie shrugged.

"It's always been just my father and I. He never talked about her, so I didn't have the heart to ask." Minnie responded calmly, while Soyeon was in deep thought.

"You said you were going to be an archangel, right? What was the cause of that? I can't help but be a little curious." Soyeon asked, while remembering the significance. It required a tremendous amount of purity, much more than Soyeon's previous rank, so why did this girl end up here?

"Yes, my best friend Miyeon was appointed, and I figured I would follow in her footsteps." Minnie responded informingly, while Soyeon's eyes darkened a little.

"Cho Miyeon?" Soyeon asked, and Minnie nodded.

"Yes! How do you know her?" Minnie asked, surprised, while Soojin raised her eyebrow.

"I used to be friendly with her, before I fell, of course." Soyeon answered, a hint of regret and sadness in her voice.

Soojin caught on, but shrugged her thought off. Both her and Soyeon were reserved people, so they mainly kept certain things to themselves.

"There's some relation through these bracelets, for sure. If you and Soyeon are cousins, that means that you automatically have some royal connection here, since Soyeon and I are cousins as well." Soojin noted, while Minnie listened intensively.

"Perhaps we could go to Sana, again, Soo. She could give us some answers." Soyeon suggested, and Soojin nodded, although doubtful.

"Come on, Minnie. Let's go find what your purpose is." Soojin stood up, grabbing Minnie's hand, while Soyeon followed.