light my body up

The car ride felt like an eternity, or maybe that was just for Soojin.

She had taken the bold decision of having the beauty sit on her lap, considering Soyeon's car only had 5 seats.

She held the girl close, as Shuhua's breathing became jagged, the effect of having a devil so close to her. Shuhua could feel Soojin's breathing on the back of her neck, and to say it was driving her crazy was an understatement.

Shuhua shifted a little in her seat, earning a quiet groan from Soojin, who was getting sexually frustrated, as Shuhua was honestly clueless of the effect she was having on the older girl, who tried to stay as calm as she possibly could.

Thankfully, the car ride ended, and the 6 girls were left standing in front of a large nightclub. The music could be heard from outside, as Shuhua and Yuqi looked at each other with wide eyes.

"We've dreamt about this!" Shuhua smiled, while she allowed the other girl to finish her sentence.

"And it's happening!" Yuqi giggled, feeling Soyeon's arm wrap around her waist, Soojin mirroring her on Shuhua.

"Get some tonight!" Yuqi mouthed to Shuhua, who would have laughed, if only Soojin wasn't standing right next to her, puzzled on what she said, as it was in a foreign language.

"I got us in, come on!" Minnie told the girls, as Miyeon clung onto her, slightly scared. Shuhua and Yuqi snickered at her, following them into the club.

Lights of all colors flashed around, the purple walls contrasting cohesively.

Shuhua and Yuqi could see people grinding on each other, drinking mass amounts of alcohol, while bopping their heads and dancing to the music.

Minnie smiled, recognizing her friend, as she brought her friends over to meet her.

"Ah, there you are!" Dahyun smirked, among seeing Miyeon, who clung onto Minnie as if her life depended on it.

"Thanks for the invite! I wouldn't have ever found this place if it wasn't for you." Minnie smiled back, her hand intertwining with Miyeon's.

"This is Miyeon, my friend from Heaven. I told you about the portal, right?" Minnie introduced Miyeon, who shook Dahyun's hand lightly.

"I'm Dahyun, pleased to meet you. Yes, you did. I'll bring you over to my other friends, if that's alright?" Dahyun asked, while Minnie pleasantly nodded.

After Dahyun met Shuhua and Yuqi, as well as had civil conversation with Soojin and Soyeon, she brought all of the newcomers over to meet her friends.

The girls all walked into a purple velvet room, as well as the sight of 8 other girls sitting on the couch, with Minnie immediately recognizing Sana.

"Hey, you guys made it!" Sana shouted, hugging everyone, as she had met them the other day.

"These are my friends, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Momo, Mina, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu." Dahyun introduced her friends, consecutively pointing to them in order.

Shuhua and Yuqi had immediately ran towards Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, their radar having recognized them as the youngest of the group in record time, leaving the older girls to talk amongst themselves.

"Is it your first time here?" Nayeon, (Minnie thinks) asked, as Minnie nodded.

"Yeah. I haven't had the opportunity to do anything fun yet." Minnie laughed, making the other girls laugh too.