i knew it

Hey guys! Sorry for the slow updates, I've been busy with work lately, but I promise I'll make up for it lol

The bells rang in the ears of the three, as Shuhua gripped tightly onto the goblet, which was loosening in her hands.

The ground flashed, their senses clouding themselves, as they arrived in a foreign room, a closet of sorts.

The goblet in Shuhua's hand transformed into a charm, attaching itself to a necklace that positioned itself on Shuhua.

"Did it work?" Shuhua asked, her breathing still heavy.

"I would assume so. Your port key attached itself to you, that's a good sign." Yuqi answered, while Miyeon looked dazed.

The knowledge of that they could have possibly transferred to Hell without falling is almost unbearable to Miyeon, who's always believed the Angelic Counsel, even as a young girl.

As an angel, you were always supposed to expect nothing less than perfection, in all aspects of life. That's what Miyeon was trained to assume, and commonly, she did assume so. She was a pure bred angel; one the Counsel cherished, her devotion was no joke.

So, you could imagine her mixed emotions as she possibly stood in Hell itself. She would have punished herself, if not for the longing desire for Minnie—-one she couldn't ignore any longer.

Shuhua and Yuqi had always thought differently, about the way Heaven ran society, that is. The lack of creative freedom was suffocating, and Hell had more potential in that aspect. People were allowed to have fun, let loose, and enjoy themselves, these things in Heaven would have sent you straight to a boarding school.

"This is insane. I can't believe we're still alive." Shuhua breathed out, fixing her glasses, and pulling her hair out of her low ponytail.

"I'm gonna lose my rank!" Miyeon yelled, angry at herself for following through with something so dumb.

"Really Minnie? I can't believe I care about you enough to put my career at risk." Miyeon thought, huffing at herself, while Shuhua smirked a little.

"We need to get out of here, guys. The door is right here." Yuqi said, twisting the door knob and walking out of the closet area, a nice one at that.

Shuhua gasped, admiring the room they bestowed upon. A bright crystallized red chandelier hung in the middle, with the pure white tiles working cohesively.

A large staircase, while lead upstairs to the room of the inhabitants of this place, Yuqi assumed, stretched all the way up, with the living room on the left.

The door was huge, a barricade so large that Yuqi's neck cranked up to see the top of it. The place was huge, a palace for sure.

Yuqi rushed over to the bar with the snacks and such, while Miyeon looked around with wide eyes. This place was surely contrasting with the "filth and dirt" that Hell was supposed to resume.

"I respect your choice if you would rather stare at the wall, but you can talk to me, you know. I'm not stupid." Shuhua reassured her, while Miyeon sighed, putting her head on the girl's shoulder.

"I'm supposed to hate this place, as a member of the Counsel, the highest ranking archangel at that. But I can't hate this, can I?" Miyeon asked, her mind drifting off, while Shuhua let out a small laugh.

"Unnie, there's no right direction in feeling. I understand how this is conflicting with everything that you've been taught to believe, but you're entitled to your own opinion." Shuhua responded maturely, her breathing nice and calm.