let's have some fun

Just a quick note: In Hell, there is no consequence for sinning physically. Minnie became a fallen angel since she sinned in Heaven, but sinning isn't a punishment in Hell, so Shuhua, Miyeon, and Yuqi are allowed to do things like drinking without punishment.

There is a mental stigma, that would make them more susceptible to sin in Heaven, however, so the angels are more careful with what they do. Also, smut is coming, lol. This one is gonna be interesting, as I wanted to incorporate the whole aspect of sinning, and lust into it. It will be heavier than the last one, I think, so buckle up!

I think I'll end up doing a smut scene for all three ships eventually, so hopefully that's something funny to look forward to. Sorry for the long ass intro, enjoy the story!

"I'll do whatever it takes."

Minnie could hear Miyeon's voice ringing in her head, still as prominent a day later. She felt awfully uncomfortable at the thought of a prophecy, and the fact that she would now be involved in it. Miyeon said she would be stopping by later, to stay the night, much to Minnie's excitement.

Contrary to her own internal conflicts, Shuhua and Yuqi had spent hours upon hours on the fascination that was Hell. They took notes, attended lectures, and went sightseeing. Their time in Hell would probably be limited, so they wanted to take advantage of it for as long as possible.

"The professor was so cool!" Yuqi walked into the kitchen, repositioning her "I love Hell" hat.

"I know! His lecture on Hellistic culture was so interesting! I've never heard of getting a tattoo on your 18th birthday." Shuhua responded, her glasses threatening to fall off of her face due to her excitement.

Soyeon and Soojin had some duties to attend to, as royalty, of course.

"So that's what you two have been up to all day, huh?" Minnie smirked, finding her place at the stool that mirrored the countertop, stealing a sip of Yuqi's newly made drink.

"What else would we be doing? This stuff can be so great for our research!" Shuhua cheered, making her older counterparts smile a little.

"Do they have any cool clubs down here?" Yuqi asked Minnie, who laughed loudly, her palms thrashing the table.

"I can't believe little innocent Yuqi is asking about clubbing. Yes they do, but you two are still angels, and that isn't allowed for you." Minnie responded, while Yuqi smirked slightly.

"That might be a sin in Heaven, but we aren't in Heaven. I'm almost positive that we can maintain our status." Yuqi responded, and Shuhua jumped up, screaming.

"Right!" (Maja! lol) Shuhua screamed, making Minnie cover her ears. "Sinning doesn't have the same connotation down here as it does up there. We can do anything we want!"

"Well then. Let's have some fun, tonight, shall we?" Minnie concluded, as the other two girls cheered.

7:45 pm, Soojin's castle

"My father would KILL me if he saw this." Shuhua breathed out, checking her outfit in the mirror one last time.

She wore a fitted red velvet dress, with blue eye contacts, and thigh high matte black boots. Her hair cascaded nicely, her dark brown locks working cohesively with her boots.