flame show

"Rise and shine, princess." Soojin smiled, as Shuhua rubbed her eyes, the daring young blonde morphing into her view.

"Morning, Jin. Shouldn't I be calling you that?" Shuhua smiled back, recalling last night's events, ones she would be destroyed with if her parents ever managed to find out.

"I made you some breakfast, it's downstairs if you're hungry." Soojin said softly, cooing at how adorable Shuhua looks when she wakes up.

"Oh really? Sick, thank you!" Shuhua cheered, as Soojin hummed, closing the door behind her to give the younger girl some privacy.

"Holy moly." Shuhua breathed out, before limping over to the closet, where her next outfit awaited her.

"What does she see in me? She's absolutely stunning, while I'm average at best." Shuhua thought, looking at herself in the mirror.

"Morning Shu!" Yuqi cheered, taking some pancakes off of Soyeon's plate, as the latter smacked her shoulder lightly, bickering at the fact that she took too much.

"Sup, Qi. What time is it?" Shuhua asked.

"9:30 am." Minnie answered, flashing the maknae a smile while Miyeon followed her around.

"Do we have anything important to do today?" Shuhua asked everyone, not really caring who provides her an answer.

"Well, Miyeon has to go back, unfortunately. Other than that, we were planning on trying to figure out what that prophecy means." Minnie answered, pouting when she notified herself of Miyeon's absence.

"Soyeon and I have some royal stuff to attend to, unfortunately. All though I would much rather spend my time with someone else." Soojin added, winking at the pale girl, who avoided her eye contact.

Soojin sure does love winking.

"Looks like the MinShuQi trio is back!" Yuqi cheered, while Minnie and Shuhua both rolled their eyes, nevertheless cracking small smiles.

"Bye Min, I'll miss you." Miyeon hugged the pouting girl tightly, while Minnie bucked into her touch, framing it in her mind.

"I'll see you in a couple of days?" Minnie asked, as Miyeon sadly nodded.

In a flash, the love of Minnie's life disappeared again, leaving Minnie all to herself.

"There must be something worthwhile we can do today, is there?" Minnie asked herself, jumping into a conversation with Shuhua and Yuqi as Soyeon and Soojin left for the royal academy, the place where the officials of Hell made their decisions.

"Is there anything to do for today? Miyeon's gone and you two bore me." Minnie stated mockingly, while Shuhua and Yuqi feigned pain.

"That stung!" Shuhua commented.

"How dare you! We're so much fun!" Yuqi yelled back.

"Why do we go walk around town? I haven't seen the flame shows yet." Minnie suggested, as the other two girls jumped for joy.

"I've always wanted to see those! Reading about it in books makes you curious, you know?" Shuhua said, while Yuqi laughed, nodding in agreement.

"What are we waiting for then? Let's go!" Shuhua cheered, dragging Minnie and Yuqi out of the castle, and towards the town.