family reunion

"I can't believe we're actually doing this! I'm going to Hell!" Lisa yelled, as Jennie covered her mouth.

"People are gonna hear you if you don't shut up!" Jennie scolded her, as she quieted down really quickly.

"Yes, they are always like this." Roseanne whispered to Miyeon, who let out a small laugh.

"I need you all to hold onto my arms. Rosie, Jisoo, hold hands and grab my right arm. Jennie, Lisa, do the same thing with my left arm." Miyeon instructed, as the girls did what they were told.

Miyeon grabbed onto her pendant, holding it tightly. "Soojin's living room, Hell."

The girls swirled around in the air, before disappearing completely, fading into the darkness.

"Why do you look like you starred in The Office?" Soyeon asked Shuhua, who just walked in the door. She was sprawled out on the couch, with her arm wrapped around Yuqi, who snuggled into her embrace.

"You know what The Office is, but you haven't watched Supergirl? Tasteless." Shuhua commented, as Yuqi's eyes widened.

"You haven't watched Supergirl?" Yuqi bellowed, as Soyeon looked at her with concern.

"No..." She responded, as Soojin grabbed Shuhua's arm, saving her from the yelling and screaming that was about to happen.

"Where have you been, babe? I got your note, but you didn't specify." Soojin pouted, opening her arms for Shuhua to walk into, and she gladly did, basking in her warmth.

"Tzuyu needed my help with something." Shuhua mumbled in Soojin's neck, as the older girl huffed.

"Her, again?" Soojin rolled her eyes, as Shuhua stifled a laugh.

"Are you jealous? Baby, oh my god!" Shuhua laughed hysterically, as Soojin tried to be mad at her, but ended up laughing too.

"Maybe." Soojin looked down, avoiding Shuhua's doe eyes.

"You're the only one that I love, remember that." Shuhua admitted, looking into Soojin's eyes.

"Really?" Soojin asked softly, as Shuhua nodded.

"Can't nobody do me better." She sang, as Soojin slapped her arm.

"Can you two stop doing this in front of me?" Minnie asked bitterly, while Soojin laughed at her.

"You don't get a free pass just because you miss Miyeon." Shuhua savagely said back, as Minnie sighed, mentally agreeing with the girl.

"Why is everyone landing in my living room?!" Soyeon shouted, making the three girls run into the living room, as Minnie gasped.

"Minnie!" Lisa ran towards her cousin, hugging the daylights out of her, as Jennie cried out of joy.

"I missed you guys!" Minnie reciprocated the hug, just as tightly.

"Don't forget about us!" Roseanne and Jisoo pouted, as Minnie hugged them tightly too.

"I missed you, Miyeon." Minnie hugged her last, feeling Miyeon's heartbeat as she buried her face into her neck.

"I'm glad to be back, Min." Miyeon responded, as the four girls caught up with Yuqi and Shuhua as well.

"How does everyone always end up in my house?" Soyeon asked, as Yuqi laughed at her, slapping her back.