for minnie

I wanted to give Miyeon some of the spotlight, as she was getting casted into the back when the other girls were in Hell lol. Also, I as thinking of possibly doing a detective/spy story after I'm done with this one and my other one. It'll be (g)idle of course, since there seems to be a lack of idle stories on here compared to other groups, and I love writing about them. Please let me know whether you would be down for that, and what ship I should do.

"Alright, girls. We'll wrap this up for now. Mrs. Yeh will commence another meeting on Friday, so you guys have 4 free days for this week. See you Friday!" Bom ended the meeting, as Miyeon followed Jennie out of the meeting room.

"Is everything alright? You said you needed to talk to me." Miyeon whispered to Jennie.

"Can we talk over a cup of coffee?" Jennie asked, as Miyeon nodded, following her out of the building.

"Same café, right?" Miyeon asked, as Jennie gave her a thumbs up, shutting her car door, as Miyeon got into her car, starting it up right away and following Jennie to their all-time favorite coffee place.

"You've been getting the same order for 10 years in a row, Jen." Miyeon laughed, as Jennie held her salted caramel latte.

Miyeon went rather plain, with a standard black coffee, which Minnie relentlessly always teased her for.

"So what's up?" Miyeon asked, as Jennie sipped on her drink.

"Sorry for forcing you to come here, but I needed to think about the news for a minute. I can't believe she's alive." Jennie breathed out, still clearly affected from the abrupt news.

"I know, I'm still in a state of shock myself, too." Miyeon answered, which wasn't a complete lie.

It still shocked her how Minnie survived the fall, especially when Soyeon was the only other angel to survive too.

"I can't help but have a problem with how Bom is handling this. Minnie shouldn't be forced to come back. Going after the daughter of the Queen is suspicious too." Jennie voiced her opinion, as Miyeon nodded, agreeing with her.

"I wonder why they want the realm so badly?" Miyeon asked out loud, mainly rhetorically.

"I think it must be for a personal reason, not for the sake of the realm itself. There's no way that taking over Hell would be beneficial. It would just create more chaos." Jennie answered her, as Miyeon sat in thought.

"How are they gonna react to this once I tell them? Should I even tell them?" Miyeon asked herself, tugging on her necklace, a goblet charm hanging off of the chain.

The port key shifted, as Miyeon could now control it by thought. If she held the key for 10 seconds, and told herself to go to Hell, it would work.

"That's what I was thinking too. I wonder if there was any way that we could figure out what this plan is. Tian, or whatever her name is, didn't tell us anything." Miyeon wondered.

"I feel like I've heard her name before. Jisoo and Roseanne work as detectives for the force, and I could have sworn that Rosie has mentioned her name before." Jennie recalled, as Miyeon gasped.

"That's it! If I can get ahead of the plan, I can warn the girls, and they can stop anyone from getting hurt!" Miyeon thought, as Jennie looked at her, quizzically.

"Do you think you could do me a favor, Jen?" Miyeon asked, as Jennie nodded.

"Anything. What is it?" She asked.