Chapter 2: Inspiration

Training with his quirk was extremely fun. Going from being quirkless to having a super OP quirk was quite a change.

Izuku went to Dagobah Muncipial beach to train. He found a shit ton of trash that he could do loads with, like obstacle courses, target practice, or weight training.

After a few days, he discovered many things that he was able to do. He could cling to walls, shoot a weblike substance to snare things, run at over 200 mph, and as far as he could tell, use unlimited strength. He could also generate organic weapons and sharp tendrils out of his body. His body was also able to heal indefinitely in that form.

 His body was also able to heal indefinitely in that form

(Imagine both of these are toxin

(Imagine both of these are toxin. They're examples.)

Izuku began to notice body changes as well. He had grown far more muscular due to his training. His eyes also began to have a red outline surrounding his emerald irises.

The only downside was his insatiable hunger. Toxin was technically a monster that contained a bloodlust. He needed to eat, or he would grow out of control. Luckily, Izuku was able to use gray squirrels as a sufficient food source. (Technically they're considered pests so killing them isn't illegal. I think it's praised in some places idk.)

A few days later, Izuku was walking home from school. He had loved the feeling of not needing to worry about himself as much. Having a powerful quirk was truly a blessing.

As he walked under a bridge, he heard a gurgling sound coming from in front of him. He then saw a green sludge oozing out of the sewer grate. The sludge then took form, and it was pretty terrifying. It was a massive amalgamation of sludge with eyes and a mouth.

The monster looked at izuku with hungry eyes.

"You'll make a perfect host for meee..."

Izuku wasn't having it. He was a bit scared but put on a brave face.

"No thanks. Get back in the sewers before something happens to you. I assure you, it won't be pleasant. I'll give you to the count of three. One... two... three!"