Chapter 5: Acceptance

As Izuku was walking home, he was frantically thinking about the exam.

'I wonder if I passed... did I get enough points? Was me attacking the zero pointer bad? Do I lose points for passing out?!'

'Izuku... please stop. You passed. Don't worry. They won't take away points. You did fine.'

'I hope so. How did me using One For All feel?'

'It was an amazing boost in power, but it is unfortunate that we can only use it once. That is definitely something that we need to address if we continue to use it.'

'Yeah, I agree.'

Izuku reached home, and jumped on the couch.

"Ahhhhhh..." He was pretty exhausted.

"Izuku? Are you home?" His mom was heard from her room.

"Yeah mom, sorry I'm so late. I got a bit hurt and I needed to be healed."

"A bit hurt?! *Cough* What happened?!"

I went up to her.

"Mom, are you ok?"

"Im fine. Answer my question." She said sternly.

"Sigh... I used a move at 100% strength that hurt me pretty badly." I made sure not to mention One For All.

"Izuku, you need *cough* to be more careful..."

"Mom, Toxin can heal me completely, I was just knocked out."

Inko sighed. "Just try to stay safe for me Izuku."

"I promise mom..."

After about 2 weeks, the U.A. letter came in the mail. Izuku picked it up and got massive chills.

'Oh my god!! This is the letter from UA!!'

He went to his room and opened the letter. Immediately, a large hologram shot out of it.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! I AM HERE, AS A RECORDING!!!"

"All Might!!"

"I AM TEACHING AT UA THIS YEAR, AND AS UA's NEWEST FACULTY MEMBER, I AM HAPPY TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ACHIEVED THE TOP SCORE IN BOTH THE WRITTEN AND PRACTICAL EXAM!! IN THE PRACTICAL EXAM YOU MANAGED TO GET 122 VILLAIN POINTS, BUT DUE TO YOU SAVING A GIRL FROM RUBBLE AND DESTROYING THE ZERO POINTER, YOU GOT 60 HERO POINTS!! YOU GOT 182 POINTS!!! IZUKU MIDORIYA, WELCOME TO YOUR HERO ACADEMIA!!!"

The message turned off, and Izuku was at a loss for words.

"I... did it..." He started sobbing out of pure joy. His whole life he was bullied for being weak, but now, he could prove he had what it takes.

He ran to his mother, more excited than he'd ever been in his life.

"MOM, I MADE IT INTO UA!!!!!"

His mom was asleep...

"Well, shit."

He then got a text from All Might.

All Might: Midoriya, could you please meet me at Dagobah beach as soon as possible?

Izuku Midoriya: Yeah! I'll be right there!

Izuku left a note for his mom assuming she woke up when he was gone, and headed out.

He ran at his top speed in his form. And got to the beach in less than a minute. He saw All Might in his weak form, and jumped down to meet him.

"Hi All Might!"

"Hello Young Midoriya! Congratulations on passing the entrance exam!  I couldn't be more proud of you!"

"Thank you!!! It's gonna be so cool with you as a teacher!!!"

"Indeed. It will definitely be an interesting experience for me. I don't exactly have experience teaching." He said, scratching the back of his head.

"I'm sure you'll do fine!"

"I sure hope so... anyways, I was extremely surprised when I saw you using One For All. The new form you took was quite impressive. It is unfortunate that it incapacitates you. That is something we should look to improve."

Izuku looked deep in thought. "Yeah... it's definitely an issue. I'll think of something for sure!"

"I'm sure you will. You've proven your intelligence countless times already!"

The two had a conversation for about another hour before Izuku got a text from his mother to come home. He told All Might he had to depart and they both headed home.

On his walk back, Izuku sent a text to Bakugo.

Izuku: Hey! Did you pass the exam?

Bakugo: Pffft, of course I did. I'm assuming u did as well?

Izuku: Yup! I can't wait to see u at UA!

Bakugo: Yeah, yeah u too nerd.

Izuku laughed a bit at his friend, and put his phone away. He reminisced about his journey to passing the exam, and then looked to the future.

'UA, I'm ready for you!'

(Sorry for the short chapter. I wanted to include this but I didn't wanna have this plus the first day cause it wouldn't flow too well for one chapter.)