Chapter 8: Class Election

"Mom! I'm leaving!" Izuku yelled.

"*Cough* Ok honey! Have fun!"

Izuku was a bit concerned for his mother. Her condition wasn't improving at all.

'Sigh... I wonder... what caused that?'

These thoughts plagued his mind as he made his way to school. With his silent thoughts being, well... silent, he could hear Toxin inside him rumbling a little bit. He was definitely hungry.

He felt around in his pocket, and lo behold, there was a small chocolate candy bar inside of it.

"Toxin, try this." Izuku said.

"You have food?! Yay!!!!" His head popped out of Izuku's shoulder.

Izuku opened the wrapper and tossed the candy into the air, and Toxin caught it in his mouth. He took a second to process the food, and then...

"THIS IS THE FOOD OF THE GODS!!!" Toxin screamed into the air. Izuku tried hard to stifle any laughs.

"Buy a boatload of chocolate. Got it."

"Yess..."

"You know I'm having some too right?"

"..."

"Fine. Anyway, when are you making a move on that girl you fought yesterday?"

"What?! You mean yaoyorozu? No way! Why would I do that?!"

"You know you like her~"

"Why do I get the feeling you like her?!"

"Moving on..."

When Izuku reached U.A., there were a bunch of reporters surrounding the gate, trying to get interviews with students. Izuku full a reporter snuck behind him, and tapped his shoulder.

"Excuse me, can you tell me what it's like to be taught by All Might?"

"Uhh... well..." As he started answering, 9-10 more reporters hoarded him, trying to hear the answer. Pissed off, Izuku enveloped his head with Toxin, bared his teeth, and let a small shriek, scaring the reporters away. He quickly escaped them and walked on campus.

"Hah, wimps!!" Toxin's head poked out of Izuku's shoulder.

"That's why I called you terrifying... you look awesome, but a random person will get scared shitless if you scream in their face."

"Hmmm... yeah you're right."

Toxin was still poking his head out when he walked into his classroom, and people were staring at Izuku in confusion.

"Uhh... Deku? Why is a head sticking out of you?" Bakugo asked.

"Oh, my quirk is sentient as and can emerge from any part of my body." Izuku explained.

"Which means, I can come out of his di-"

"SHUT UP!!!" Izuku screamed in panic.

"S-s-sorry about that e-everyone."

The class sweatdropped at the sudden personality switch. Izuku was always pretty timid and quiet, so the yelling took everyone off guard. He quickly made his way to his desk.

"Ok class. Today we have something important to do."

Everyone started sweating nervously, assuming another pop quiz or similar.

"We will be picking a class representative and other officers."

'Wow, a normal school activity.'