Chapter 7: The Best Team

The second day started relatively normally. Izuku walked in to see Bakugo and Iida arguing again, but he also noticed that Yaoyorozu was staring at him as he walked to his seat.

He gave her a small smile before sitting down.

General Studies classes went by like you'd expect at any school, except for the fact that during English, you have Present Mic screaming at you. Fun.

When it was time for heroics class, the class was on edge to find out what they were going to do.

"I AM... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!!" Yelled All Might as he entered the class. Everyone except Izuku either gazed in awe or started yelling back in surprise, but also in awe.

"EVERYONE, MEET ME IN GROUNDS B FOR BATTLE TRAINING!!!"

When All Might said this, Bakugo and Izuku's eyes met, and they smiled.

"BUT FIRST, ALL HEROES NEED TO LOOK GOOD!!" Suddenly, suitcases that held the student's hero costumes came out of the wall.

The class separated into their respective locker rooms and got their costumes on.

Izuku'a costume was pretty simple. Normally he'd just be in his toxin form so it didn't matter too much.  He just had it just in case.

Because of the costume's simplicity, he got it on long before anyone else. (Just a back and red ninja outfit)

All Might was waiting outside for everyone to come out. He saw Izuku come out first.

"All Might, can I wait up there?" Izuku pointed at a wall on one of the buildings.

"Uhhh... I suppose...?" All Might was a bit confused.

"Thanks!" He shout out a tendril and latched to there wall.

(Btw he can basically do anything Spider-Man can without being in toxin form. Idc if it's not canonical. This is an opdeku story lol.)

The rest of the class followed him out in about 5 minutes. They were a little bit confused.

"Hey where the fuck is Deku?!" Bakugo yelled.

Izuku took this as his cue and jumped down, kicking off the wall, and landing behind them all.

"Looking for me, Kacchan?" He said with his hood on.

"Deku! What the hell?!" His friend yelled.

"Just making an entrance kacchan! Hehe..."

Momo couldn't help but stare. Izuku's 6 pack was showing through the costume. He looked pretty hot in her opinion. She looked around, and could tell the other girls had the same opinion.

"Ok class! Today we will be doing battle training! We will split everyone into teams of two! In each fight, one team will be there hero team and the other will be the villain team! The hero team's objective is touch the bomb hidden somewhere inside the building. The villains' objective is to protect and defend the bomb. If the villain team outlasts the time limit and captures the heroes, they win, and the opposite for the heroes. We will now decide the teams by drawing lots!"

Iida raised his hand in confusion. "Sir, how come we are choosing teams randomly?"

"Good question, young Iida! In many cases, heroes will have to work with unexpected partners or circumstances. It is your job to be able to overcome that!"

"Thank you, sir! I apologize for interrupting."

The lots proceeded right after. Some students were pleased with their pairings, while others were a bit unlucky. Izuku, on one hand...