Chapter 6: New Faces

It was finally time for the first day at UA. All of Izuku's training had paid off, and his dream of being a hero was becoming a reality.

Izuku checked on his mother, who was asleep and then left the door. The air was cool with a nice breeze. There was no one around due to the morning hour, so it was a nice tranquil walk to school.

"Hey Deku!" Bakugo yelled from behind as Izuku approached the gate.

"Hi Kacchan!" Izuku smiled. "Ready for UA?"

"Of course, nerd! What class are you in?"

Izuku checked his schedule. "Uhhh, it looks like I'm in class 1-A"

"Aye, nice! We're in the same class!" Bakugo responded.

The two walked up to the doors and stood still in awe.

"Well shit, those are massive!" The blonde yelled.

"Yeah, maybe it's for someone who had a gigantification quirk."

"Probably. Wanna race to class?"

"Hell yeah!"

The two boys raced to class. They spent about five minutes running around the halls before realizing they had no clue where they were going. Izuku looked around to find someone who might've known where to go. He spotted a tall black haired girl with a spiky ponytail who was wearing the uniform and assumed she knew where she was going.

"H-hey, um, can you direct us to class 1-A? W-we're first years and k-kinda lost." He asked, stuttering as he walked over to her.

"Oh! I'm in the same class as you! I have a map of the school, so you can follow me!" She replied as she smiled to us.

"Thanks!!" He said, but wondering how the fuck she was a first year.

Bakugo also grunted a thank you to her as they walked off.

The three walked into class 1-A, seeing a walking sleeping bag talk to the rest of the students.

"Oi, you three are late. I'm Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher. Get your P.E. Outfits and meet me outside."

"Uhhh yessir." Izuku told the man who he assumed was their homeroom teacher.

Izuku felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry, but I never introduced myself." The black haired girl said sweetly. "My name is Momo Yaoyorozu!"

Izuku returned the smile. "I'm Izuku Midoriya! My friend's name is Katsuki Bakugo!"

"HEY I CAN INTRODUCE MYSELF NERD!!!" Bakugo yelled. Everyone's eardrums burst.

Izuku laughed and they went to their locker rooms.

Once the class made their way outside, Yaoyorozu got a glimpse of Izuku in his uniform. She could see outlines of his toned muscles that popped through the uniform. This made her blush a bit but she quickly shook her head back into focus.

Aizawa addressed the class, giving them a rundown of their activity.

"Ok class. As middle schoolers, you all took physical exams to test your strengths without using your quirks. At UA, our #1 goal is to train your quirks to the max. With that, we are going to have you all retake the test with your quirks. Izuku Midoriya, you got 1st place in the entrance exams. Take this ball and stand in the circle."

"Yes sir." Izuku said as he took the ball. "Do I throw this?"

"Yes. What was your highest distance in middle school?" Aizawa asked.