Chapter 3: One For All

(Yeah you read that title right. Izuku is gonna be an op mf)

Izuku was relatively pissed off. The heroes that were supposed to risk their lives did nothing of the sort, while getting mad when he stepped forth. Before any of the cameras could get an interview, Izuku shot out his arm and pulled himself to a wall. He then jumped back and forth across the alleyway, got onto the roof, and made his way home.

All Might watched carefully, and followed him. Because he knew it was important, he turned into his muscle form to keep up with Izuku. He was able to jump up and land right in front of the kid, startling him.

"AHHH ALL MIGHT! What are you doing here?!"

"Young Midoriya, I come to you with a proposition!"

Izuku was confused. "A proposition?"

"INDEED YOUNG MIDORIYA!!"

Suddenly, All Might disappeared, and in his place, was a small skinny man.

"GAHHHH!! Where's All Might?!!!!!!"

"Right here kid..." The man spoke.

"But... All Might is huge! How could you be him?! What happened?!"

The man lifted up his shirt, and showed a very nasty scar. Izuku was shocked. It was pretty disgusting.

"Pretty gross huh? I got this injury in a fight 5 years ago. I lost my stomach, and my respiratory system was destroyed beyond repair."

"Was it the fight with toxic chainsaw?!"

"Hah, no way. He couldn't lay a finger on me. Suffice to say, I'm a lot weaker than I used to be because of it. I can only fight crime for around 3 hours a day because of it. The rest of the day, I look like this. Now, onto the proposition."

Midoriya's thoughts were racing. 'What could it be? Why is he talking to me again? What's going on?!'

"Izuku Midoriya, I saw your fight with the sludge villain today, and saying I was impressed would be an understatement. The way you took charge, saved that young boy, defeated the villain, and told the world of what it means to be a hero, has all led me to one conclusion. I want you to be my successor."

"Y-your s-successor?!"

"Yes Midoriya. Many people have speculated about what my quirk was, saying it was some sort of super strength, but the truth is, my quirk is a power stockpiling that has been passed down for generations. It is called One For All! I want you to be the 9th holder of this quirk!"

"M-me?! With All Might's quirk?!" Izuku started mumbling to himself.

"Calm down Midoriya," All Might chuckled, "But yes. My quirk will become yours to wield, and with it, your quirk will become much more powerful as well. So... do you accept it? Will you become my successor, as the next symbol of peace?"

Izuku stared at All Might. He could barely contain his wonder and excitement. All Might just told him that he would be worthy of his quirk! All Might! His idol!

He then got a serious look.

"All Might, if your quirk will help me save more lives, then I accept!"

"Thank you Midoriya. If you put in the work, I promise you... you will become the greatest hero this world has ever known!"

Izuku began tearing up. Hearing the praise from All Might was the greatest feeling in the world.

"Thank you All Might!"

"You don't need to thank me. You proved to me and everyone else that you're a true hero."

Midoriya then got a nervous face.

"All Might? I don't know if it's ok for me to ask, but what's your real name?"

"Haha, no worries kid, it's best if I tell you. My name is Toshinori Yagi. It would be best if you didn't tell others this though."

"I promise! I will keep it a secret!"

"Perfect. Now, young Midoriya, the training to receive this quirk might be the hardest thing you've ever done. In order to receive use One For All safely, we must prepare your body. You might be able to heal yourself in your Toxin form, but if you use One For All without training, you may very well die if your body isn't strong enough. I assume you plan to go to U.A. Highschool. Is that correct?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Well then, for the next 10 months until the entrance exam, we will train your body to its limit! Starting tomorrow, I would like for you to meet me at Dagobah Muncipial beach at 12:00 am. That is where we will train."

"Alright! I'm ready!"

After the two established the plan, izuku headed home. It was pretty late, so he went into his Toxin form and sped home.

It was pretty much pitch black in the sky by the time he got home. His mom was most likely asleep. Izuku hopes so. Her illness wasn't exactly getting better. Sleep was the best thing for her.

As he walked through the door, he saw his Mother lying on the couch, awake, and smiling. She was a bit pale though.

"Hey mom, how are you feeling?"

"I'm doing wonderful honey..." She groaned a bit. It was obvious that her condition was way worse than she said.

"Are you sure?! You look really pale! You should go to bed soon or-"

"Izuku." Inko interrupted him. "How could I not be wonderful? I saw you be a hero. You fought the villain when no one else would, saved Bakugo, and gave a speech to everyone! I couldn't be more proud of what you've beco- *cough* *cough* *cough*" She started coughing heavily out of the blue.

"MOM!!!" Izuku rushed to help her. She stopped after a straight minute of coughing. She even coughed up some blood.

"Let's get you to bed Mom. You need rest."

Izuku carried her to her room. She fell asleep instantly once she hit the bed. Unfortunately, she was still pale. Izuku just hoped that she'd be better by the morning.

'Please mom... don't leave me... not like dad did... I need you...'