Chapter 13: Getting to know

The two classmates walked out of the alley and headed towards the taller one's home. They watched their back constantly due to it being extremely late, but still managed to enjoy time together as friends.

"W-why were you out here so late, Midoriya?" Yaoyorozu asked the green haired kid beside her.

"I was walking home after training cause I used the beach for my practice grounds, and I decided to take a longer route home. I'm just really glad that I was there for you when I was." Izuku looked up into the sky and let out a long sigh, trying not to imagine what would've happened if he hadn't been there. Momo, on the other hand, squealed with excitement when she heard the words "there for you" coming out of her crushes mouth. The dark hid her blushing face, but her stutter didn't go unnoticed.

"O-oh, w-well... I'm really grateful that y-you saved me." She sputtered. Izuku gave her a confused glance and raised his eyebrow, which didn't help anything. Yaoyorozu found that face cute too...

"Yaoyorozu? Are you ok? You're stuttering more than I do." (Apparently you don't stutter anymore dumbfuck) Izuku pointed out. She looked away to the opposite side in worry that he'd see her face after he noticed her stuttering, but still managed to answer him anyway.

"Yes, I'm o-ok. I must be a bit scared still after the attack." She did her best to lie and hide her embarrassment, and it fortunately changed the subject. A cold wind blew fast and ruffled Izuku reminisced and recalled the fight one more time, and realized how amazing his classmate was in the fight.

"Really? You did awesome against them! It was a 5 on 1 at night! You were way stronger than all of those guys! I wouldn't be scared if I were you. In a fair fight, you'd win every single time!" Izuku's encouraging words left bombs exploding in Momo's mind and a twist in her heart. She covered her heart with her hands and gave a deep breath. Words escaped her as she attempted to form a response, but timing was fortunately on her side that time. They had reached her house.

Her massive...

Massive...

Really fucking gigantic house...

"Look! We're here!" She quickly told him. Izuku couldn't form words either, and stared up at the mansion with eyes as large as plates and a mouth that had a jaw which shattered on the floor. Yaoyorozu tapped Izuku on the shoulder which shook him awake from his trance, "Izuku! C'mon!"

Momo waved her hand, motioning for Izuku to follow her through the gates. He followed her, without even thinking, and his fate was sealed. There was a massive garden with every plant you could think of in the front yard of the mansion which was lit up by dimly lit lanterns that illuminated the pathway through. His head swiveled back and forth, admiring the beautiful scenery placed just before him.

"Yaoyorozu... you didn't tell me you were this rich..." He mindlessly told her. She stopped when she realized that she had just showed somebody her house, and she scratched the back of her head.

"Eheh... I try not to tell very many people because a lot of people try to be friends because of it."

"Oh..."

They walked a bit further to the front of the door and Momo typed in the passcode to the lock. It shone brightly and a little image played on the screen of the lock which showed it unlocking.

"There we go! Would you like to meet my parents?" She asked him. This question pierced into Izuku's mind and he fully woke up from his dazy trance. His mind was running on overdrive, and it decided on the good option...? Maybe...?

"Um... are you sure they would want to meet me? It's kinda late..."

(Smart move dumbfuck)

Momo didn't have to think about it, and forgot that there was even a question.