Chapter 9: (USJ Part 1)

'Class rep huh? That'll be fun.'

Bakugo and Izuku arrived at school together, and were curious about the activities that were to ensue that day. The reporters were luckily void of the area, and they could enter the school in peace.

They walked into class and sat in their respective seats, while not noticing longing eyes on each of them. (Any guesses who?)

Mr. Aizawa walked in soon after the two, and the class quieted down in response.

'You're all becoming more rational. Nice...' He thought to himself.

"Ok, class. Get your Hero Suits on and meet me outside in the parking lot. There is a bus waiting for us that will be taking us on a little field trip." He said, and walked out of the door. The class followed and went to their respective lockers.

While the kids were changing into their costumes, a lingering feeling of unease settled over Izuku. He tried to ignore it, best he could, but it wasn't shakeable. He did his best to not worry anyone and hid any implications that he was feeling poor in any way.

They all walked outside, and gathered around the bus. Izuku, realizing his role, walked to the front and addressed the rest of 1-A.

"Alright, class! Let's board the bus now. Sit wherever you want, however you want. Actually... not however. Just don't be stupid!" He walked in first, and the rest of them followed.

Most of the class started a conversation about their quirks, but Izuku fell asleep quickly, trying not to indulge in interaction and keep his lingering sense of dread at bay. 

"Hey, Deku! Wake up, were here!" Bakugo said, shaking him violently. This was ineffective, with Izuku not moving at all. However, Bakugo did wake up Toxin, who emerged out of Izuku's shoulder and slithered to the front of his face. He let out a violent shriek that startled the green haired kid out of his deep slumber.

"GAHH FUCK!!!!" He screamed, shooting up instantly. He looked around in the bus and saw no one except for Bakugo who was shaking his head. The bus wasn't moving so he concluded that they were there. They walked out of the bus and caught up to the rest of the class who were already walking.

"... and you will be taking part in rescue training." Aizawa said, while leading 1-A to the large building.

As he opened the doors, they could see how amazing it looked on the inside, with lots of different disaster scenarios being simulated in different locations.

"Quite impressive, isn't it?" They heard an almost robotic voice from behind them, and they looked to see someone in what appeared to be a spacesuit.

"Oh my goodness!!! Your the hero 13!!!!!!! I'm your biggest fan!!!" Uraraka started fangirling just like Izuku would've with All Might. Her mouth began to ramble words faster than Eminem, and it took intense force from Aizawa's capture tape to pull her back to the class.

"W-well, I appreciate your kind words. Anyway, today we will be doing rescue training! Before we start, I have a thing or two to say... or three... four... five...? Six? Who cares?! One thing you all have to learn is that many quirks have the power to be absolutely devastating. My quirk 'Black Hole' has the capability of disintegrating anything it sucks up. I have trained myself to be careful in order to not hurt any civilians. You will have to learn that skill as well. I will be splitting you up into grou-"

"Hey! You guys even brought it fake villains!" Kirishima pointed out, interrupting 13. Aizawa's eyes widened with fear when he saw a misty portal, and dodgy looking people stepping out of it.

"Those aren't fake... 13 get them out of here!" He yelled. Nearly all of the students began to panic, minus Izuku, who was carefully watching the villains that were entering the USJ. There were many who seemed like low level thugs that were simply recruited for the mission, but there were three that seemed a bit more dangerous. A teal haired man covered in hands, a figure covered in mist, and a... thing that was buffed up to All Might levels, and had the face of a bird with it's brain exposed.

"Hello, students of U.A.!!!! My name is Tomura Shigaraki, and we are the League of Villains! We've come to kill All Might, however he doesn't appear to be with you! How about we get rid of you little kids to bring him over?" The teal haired man said with a cocky voice. Izuku, along with many others had the same thought.

'How the heck does he think he can beat All Might.

Aizawa was about to jump into action when he felt a hand tug his shoulder.

"Mr. Aizawa! You can't jump into the fight! You quirk isn't made for fighting large groups!" Izuku cried, worried for his teacher. Aizawa only smirked.

"If all I had was one trick, I couldn't call myself a pro now could I?" Izuku gave a look of serious determination.

"Let me join the fight! I can fight with you!"

"*Sigh* Fine kid, but you better be careful, ok?"

"Yes, sir!"

The two jumped down the stairs together and engaged the enemy. Izuku went into his Toxin form and formed two blades out of his hands. He started slashing violently at many at a time, but made sure to only immobilize them. He sliced their legs primarily, but he would sometimes web them to the ground and keep them from moving.

While he was fighting, he noticed that the portal villain had disappeared, but decided to focus on the task at hand. There were at least 40 low level villains that were fighting him. Aizawa was having a fairly easy time as well, but both of them knew that the main event was coming after, and would be much, much harder.

They managed to get quite clear glimpses of the birdlike creature, and knew that it was what was supposed to kill All Might. It didn't appear to be attacking anyone.

'Maybe it only responds to commands?' Izuku thought as he backflip-dodged a punch from one of the villains.

'Fuck, I don't have time to think about this. Toxin, let's finish this quickly, ok?'

'I wouldn't have it any other way.'

Izuku jumped in front of all of the villains, facing them all at once. He showed a toothy and sadistic grin, and summoned two more large blades.

"Well now, should we continue this little fight?"

My bad for taking a while on this chapter. I'll be releasing the part 2 very soon. Hope you enjoyed!