Chapter 1

Familiar

Levi's P.O.V.

I walk beside Petra, Oluo, Gunter, and Eld, walking towards a restaurant where I was dragged to go and meet up with Hange, Mike, and Erwin. A random man runs past us, but I ignore it.

A few seconds later I hear a lady yell, "HEY! Someone stop him! He stole my purse!" I ignore it and continue to walk, while Petra and Gunther debate on helping or not.

It's pointless now.

I think to myself. Soon I see the man who stole her purse, trip and the bag goes flying in the air, only to be caught by some lady who stared at the man for a few seconds while holding one of her earbuds in her hand. She stepped over the man and walked to the owner of the purse.

I couldn't make out her face since she was wearing a hat and her chocolate brown waved hair was up in a ponytail. She seemed slightly familiar.

"I believe this is yours." The chocolate brown-haired woman says, handing the purse back. The lady nods and thanks her. "Not a problem. You should keep it close, though. This place is a jackpot for muggers since there are hundreds of expensive stores here." She answered with a small smile and signals to all the clothing and jewelry shops around.

I notice the mugger man slowly get up and charge towards the brown-haired woman. Her small smile turns into some sadistic grin and stands there. The owner of the purse lady asks if she's alright, only getting a nod in return.

As soon as the man gets close to her and swings at her, she ducks and kicks the man's side, throwing him at the edge of the sidewalk, stopping some people in their tracks. "Ah. Sorry. I didn't mean to kick you that hard." The brown-haired woman apologizes and walks over to him.

She crouches down and says something, leaving the man laid there in tremendous fear. She stands, puts her earbud back in her ear, and walks off with a small satisfied smile.

I and the others stand there for a few seconds before continuing to walk, passing the chocolate brown-haired woman. As she passes by, I stop in my tracks for some reason, turning my body and staring at her as she continues to walk off.

Seems she listens to my songs. Of course, I stopped that signing career last year. Besides that, she did seem oddly familiar and her scent smells like someone else's. Tch. Stop acting like a creep, Levi. Do I. Know-

"Levi! What are you doing just standing there? We don't want Hange and the others waiting for too long!" Petra half-shouted, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I clicked my tongue, turning back around and walking back beside them. Brushing off my thoughts and continued to be pestered by my friend's comments from the scene we just witnessed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V.

As I heard the girl who walked with Levi call for him, I couldn't help, but chuckle to myself.

They seem close to him, seems their friends of his. It's nice to know he's doing okay. It has been years since I last saw him. But I've finally found him.

I thought with a happy smile as I continued to walk, looking down at the concrete sidewalk, listening to one of Levi's songs that he wrote about two years ago.

Hopefully, he recalls me.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~

Levi's P.O.V. (Again.)