Chapter 21

5 Men

Estelle woke, only being met with darkness as she still felt drowsy. Cuffed to a cold metal chair by her wrists and ankles, a blindfold wrapped around her face, covering her eyes. Only wearing her undergarments, which were a white lace bra and underwear.

She started panicking, knowing she was cuffed to a chair, she already knew that she could easily break free, but her body was numb and she was petrified when it came to being tied up.

"Aren't you ashamed of wearing such a thing underneath your clothes?" A familiar voice asked, getting closer as they spoke.

Estelle didn't say a word. She just sat there, cuffed to the chair, her breathing heavy, her body trembling and her heart beating rapidly every minute she was there.

"You don't think! Of the consequences, do you?" The voice barked, making Estelle jolt in fright. Then. She realized who it was.

"...Petra." She muttered, her voice in fear and anger.

Petra smirked, leaning forward, holding onto the arms of the metal chair. "You're not so stupid as I thought. But you are foolish enough to rat me out..." Petra whispered in her ear with hatred consuming every inch of her body, gripping onto the arms of the chair tighter.

Estelle mustered up the courage and yelled something at her that she'd regret. "You deserved it, you cheating bitch!" Petra backed away and stared at her wide-eyed.

She became furious. "I'll- I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Petra yelled, smacking Estelle hard enough to cause her gums to bleed, but luckily not enough to knock a tooth out. A printed red hand mark began to form on her left cheek as Estelle just sat there, her head cocked to the right.

Yeah. This was her life. Every action came with a consequence. She didn't know if she could take any more of this shitty life. She had tried leaving behind the pain of her past, but now it's coming back. Perhaps even worse. She'd probably be stuck here for weeks, maybe months. But it couldn't get worse than this.

"Careful. You might just ruin her 'pretty' face."

Of course, it can.

Estelle instantly recognized that voice. "Hey, cuz. I missed you." Arnost lied with a fake smile plastered on his face as he walked towards Estelle. He stopped in front of her and beside Petra, looking down at his vulnerable, cuffed up, stripped cousin. He felt powerful seeing her like this.

"I didn't," Estelle mumbled under her breath, sadly not low enough.

Arnost's fake smile faded, being replaced with an annoyed frown. He scoffed as he roughly grabbed her chin and turned her head to face him. "You killed my mom, didn't you?" He questioned, glaring at her despite not being able to see her eyes due to the blindfold covering them.

Though, Estelle didn't answer. She just sat there nervously, keeping her mouth shut. Of course, they both knew the answer to this. But even so, he wanted to hear her confess it herself.

"ANSWER!" He demanded, spit slightly coming out his mouth, disgusting Estelle.

She hesitated but nonetheless answered. "I did." She confessed. No guilt of sorrow was tranced in her voice. But instead, there was a slight hint of joy and relief in her voice. This just pissed him off even more.

He roughly let go of her chin, pushing her head back, causing the back of her head to hit the metal chairs head. She hissed in pain from the impact but tried to ignore it.

Arnost faced his back towards her as he gripped his hair from the roots, staring down at the floor, his brows furrowed and his teeth gritted. "Call them in." He demanded, continuing to face his back towards her.

Petra just nodded as she walked off to a nearby door that led to another room. When she returned, she wasn't alone. 5 random men followed behind and they weren't there to torture her at all. They all had other plans.

"Let's go," Arnost said, walking away with Petra following behind. Before they left, Petra took one last glance at Estelle.

She saw the fear in her face as the men started to surround her and touch her. She saw Estelle's body start to shiver intensely at the touch of the disgusting ragged men. Estelle starting to tear up and whimper. And for a second, for just a split second. Petra felt guilt consume her body as she closed the rusty metal door behind her.

([A/N] I made the small edit you see at the top. Are you proud? Don't be. I uh- I tranced the face structure, like the jaw, nose, ear, neck, and shoulder. Kinda. But I did do the mouth, hair, and blindfold. Still won't account that I tranced something I found on wikihow.)