Chapter 18

Sick

"HEY!" Estelle shouted, startling everyone and looking up from their work or ending their chat with the other students. "You've got 10 minutes left," Estelle announced with an innocent smile.

Some of the students groaned in annoyance as others laughed. Then a student remembered something. "Oh! Ms!" A female student called, getting everyone's attention.

Estelle hummed in response. They used a microphone. I guess... So they can speak to every student in the class.

"What happened to Mr.Ackerman? He wasn't in class today and we had that rude substitute..." She asked.

"Hm? How should I know?" She answered with another question.

"What? I thought you and Mr.Ackerman were dating." She said in confusion.

"WAIT?! REALLY?!" Mostly all the boys and girls questioned in shock.

"Yeah. Don't you notice Mr.Ackerman always comes here for lunch? And they walk out the school together. Also, I saw them enter together." The female students said, remembering every time she's seen them together.

"WHAAAAT?!?!" Estelle covered her ears as 90 percent of the boys and girls in the class shouted.

Then they all started asking questions, begging for answers if they really are dating. Estelle stood there feeling her soul leave her body.

"P-Please calm down..." She begged, feeling embarrassed she awkward.

"Are you really dating him?" Asked a male student.

"Actually. It would make sense if they were! They're both the most attractive, not including Professor Zoe and Mr. Smith!" Announced a female student who wasn't a fangirl for either.

Then they all started muttered in agreement, which embarrassed Estelle even more, making her face turn red. "I'm- I'm not dating him though-" Estelle finally said, silencing everyone as they turned their attention directly at her.

The bell rang signaling the end of the school day. Everyone packed their things as most left and others interrogated Estelle, not getting any answer, except a flustered, dizzy, chocolate brown-haired woman.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~

Did Levi not come to school, because of yesterday?

I thought to myself worriedly. Levi didn't see me for lunch, but that could have been he felt uncomfortable around me, but even the students didn't know. So I decided to pay him a visit. See what's going on.

Once I made it to the apartment I knocked on his apartment door, but no answer. I rang the bell, but no answer.

Is. Is he okay? Did someone attack him because of what I did?! Shit!

"Levi!" I yelled as I kicked the door open with ease, breaking it in the process. Obviously. I looked around not seeing his insight.

Seemed there were a few things missing, but perhaps they were Petra's belongings. I dropped my bag on the floor and walked to the bathroom.

I opened the bathroom door, but nothing. So I tried opening his bedroom door, but it was locked. "Levi. Open up it's the FBI!" I said jokingly, but there was still no response.