Chapter 2

Trio

Estelle walked home, bored out of her mind. Her phone was dead and she just got out of work. She didn't reallyyyy have a car, besides her apartment is nearby and walking is good for you, you lazy fucks who are laying there reading this. Actually, so am I. Whoops. Broke the fourth wall. Sorry.

Anyways, Estelle walked home and always passes a university. A few minutes after passing it, she heard grunts, punches landing, and laughs. She poked her head out of a corner and saw four dudes beating up someone who she couldn't recognize from afar and the kids back were facing her. They kicked him, but it seemed the kid kept fighting back, not giving up.

She knew then, exactly who it was. She walked over to them and stopped behind Eren. Eren was on the ground looking up at them, not noticing Estelle who stood there. Eren got back up halfway, glaring at the guys deadly. The four guys stood frozen, staring in fear and looked like they were about to piss themselves.

They all ran off yelling "This isn't over!" and "You're in luck, for now, stupid kid!" Eren got up and yelled.

"That's right! You better run! Hah. My deadly glare finally got through them." He praised himself as he stared at the group of guys turn the corner and disappear from his sight. He was slightly slouched over in pain but didn't show it.

A few seconds later he felt someone's hand ruffle his hair and soon rest their arm on the boy's shoulder. "That was one hell of a fight! You really scared them. They almost pissed themselves, I'm proud!"

Estelle praised him with a grin. Actually. She was the reason for the four guys running away. She may be beautiful looking, but if you fuck with her or her friends, she becomes terrifying and you're dead meat.

"E-Estelle?! You saw? Ah. Right! They're just a bunch of cowards!" Eren announced with a blush on his face, from the closeness between the two.

"Yeaaah, they are. You're hurt tremendously. Honestly Eren, you're gonna get yourself killed someday." Estelle said as she smacked the back of his head and pointed at his scratches and a small scar on his arm that was bleeding.

"It's nothing, I can't handle!" Eren scoffed and tried ignoring the pain in his stomach from being kicked. In honesty. He liked Estelle. He knows their both 10 years apart, but that won't stop him from liking her.

"Whatever you say, kid." She straightened herself and grabbed his arm, dragging him to a bench and sitting him down. She took out a first aid kit from her bag, a bandage, cotton balls and rubbing alcohol.

She crouched down and started disinfecting his small scar WHILE wearing a glove on her right hand that she used to clean the scar. Eren just let her and didn't really mind, while turning his head away, trying to cover up his slightly pink cheeks.

"So, where's Mikasa? Doesn't she usually save you from fights like that? Or did she finally bail on you?" Estelle asked in a somewhat joking matter.

"I told her to go ahead since I stayed back and was scolded by a teacher," Eren responded and glanced at her. She just continued to clean his scratches already covering the small scar on his arm.

"Hah? What the hell did you do this time, kid?" Estelle asked, looking up at him. Eren was hesitant, debating whether to tell her or not. Soon he decided to explain, but as soon as he opened his mouth, someone called his name.

"EreH!" Mikasa shouted as she ran towards Eren, rather quickly while Armin was still behind. Estelle stood up and stepped out the way as Mikasa gave him a bone-crushing hug.