Chapter 17

Shit

Malia. Estelle's aunt walked outside to the porch and took out a pack of cigarettes, taking a cigarette out, placing it in her mouth, putting away the pack, and taking out a lighter.

She remembered her niece, Estelle walking out from a university this day with three students. She wore a teacher's uniform and she seemed to be friends with them. She didn't know about them, except Eren's father saved Estelle.

"What a whore..." Malia muttered, smoking the cigarette and blowing out smoke right after.  Malia has chocolate brown, breast length, straight hair, and green eyes. She may have had the same hair color as Estelle, but everything else was different. She had pale nory skin and she was around 170 cm tall.

She took her phone out and checked the time. "11:53..." She muttered as she leaned on the rail, placing the phone back in her pockets and looked at the sky. No one was around. It was basically pitch black. Half-moon in the sky. Arnost was helping a friend move out of her ex's apartment and decided to stay overnight at her new place. Her servant well slept at his own house and her husband. Long dead. So she was alone.

Right?

. . .

Before she knew it she had a rope tied around her neck and was pulled into the house. Seems her murder had every intention in doing so.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~

Levi's P.O.V.

I took a different path since the one I usually take was busy with construction. I had woken up earlier than I intended so I didn't mind walking.

For some reason, Estelle left her apartment much earlier and when I called her, she said she just wanted to look around the school so she wouldn't get lost for the days she has left.

As I walked on the sidewalk I saw 3 police cars and an ambulance. They were entering and leaving the house, they were interrogating a dirty-blonde man who was crying and a grey-haired man who seemed to be wearing a uniform.

I know I should mind my own business, but the dirty blonde haired man seemed oddly familiar.

"My cousins look exactly like twins. Both had dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes."

So he's Estelle's cousin? What the hell happened here?

I sighed and walked up to the scene. Seems the police brigade didn't give a fuck about me. I walked up to Estelle's cousin. He was trying to calm himself as he leaned on a police car and looked up at me, giving me a confused and sad stare.

"Who the hell are you...?" He asked with his voice slightly cracking.

"Levi. A... Friend of Estelle." I answered truthfully. Don't know why, but calling her a friend ached. As if I wanted to call her something else.

He slowly stood up straight and examined at me. "You're friends with that woman? Damn. She really is a slut for looks if she's 'friends' with you." He said sarcastically, with a smirk, forgetting all about his sorrow.

That pissed me off. She wasn't like that at all. Estelle knew me before I got what others called a glow up. Though if I attack him, I'll be the one to blame since I made the first move.