Chapter 7

Meeting Two New Friends

A few minutes after that little cuddle, she let him go and he finally 'woke up'. They talked for a while and Levi asked her about the scars on her back, but she didn't budge. He knew she wouldn't say a word so he just postponed it for another day.

Levi handed her a new pair of clothes. How? He had an extra pair of keys to the upstairs apartment. Actually.

Petra used to live there, till she met Levi and she moved in with him. Even though she was only a few steps away... but seems she wasn't satisfied with that, so she, well, moved in.

Levi walked out of the room to let her change. Honestly, Estelle could've cared less if he was in the room while she changed or not. They both saw each other half-naked whenever it was either patching the other one up, or getting out of the shower.

Anyways. As Estelle slide on a pair of sweat pants, the door burst opened to reveal a crazy looking brunette, with glasses and a somewhat welcoming grin on their face.

Estelle only had sweatpants on and hasn't put her shirt on, so the only thing covering her chest was her strapless bra.

"Ah— Whoopsie! You must be Estelle! I've heard about you many times! My names Ha—" They were cut off by Levi. He threw them out of the room and shut it behind him.

Leaving a very confused brown haired woman in her black sweatpants, with white stripes and her white strapless bra, holding her white folded T-shirt.

Who the hell was that? And holy hell Levi was quick when he threw that stranger out the room... He's... Got some pretty crazy friends.

Estelle chuckled to herself as she slipped her white T-Shirt on. She really is happy that Levi had found some friends. She grabbed her bag and checked inside of it, making sure none of the doctors took her things.

She's a famous criminal, but the police brigade didn't do shit to her. They were more afraid than lazy to capture her.

Estelle opened to door to see Levi and that same crazy looking brunette, but also a tall blonde man with neat hair. Though... What caught her attention is...

"Holy balls, your eyebrows are so bushy, it's amazing—" Estelle blurted out as she covered her mouth trying not to burst out laughing.

"Pfft- BAHAHAHA! At least someone finally said it! I told you that people kept looking at you because of your eyebrows!" The crazy brunette says, laughing as she point at the man's brows.

"Right... This is the lady you were talking about, right Levi?" The bushy brow man says, trying to ignore the two's laughter.

Levi simply nodded and smacked the back of Estelle's head, causing her to stop laughing and apologize.

"Don't worry too much. I've heard many comments about my brows, so I'm not too affected by it." Erwin explains with an awkward smile.

"Anyways! My name is Hange Zoe! And this is Erwin Smith! We're friends of shortie over there! We've heard lots about you and don't worry there mostly good ones!" The brunette names Hange says with a wide smile as she winks at that last sentence.

Estelle's face slightly reddens as she looks away and introduces herself, forgetting that they already know her name.

"Haha! You're quite interesting! So, would you like to hang out with us? We were just inviting Levi to hang with us and a few other friends. I bet you'd like to meet them too." Hange asks as she grabs Estelle's arm to drag her away.

But as soon as she does, Levi grabs Hange's wrist and tightens his grip, causing Hange to slightly flinch, Levi just glared at her. "She's not going. She's injured and needs to rest." Levi sharply says, letting go of her wrist.

Hange isn't phased by his words at all and just laughs. "You seem very protective of her," Hange announces, causing Levi to click his tongue and look away.

"Of course he does. It has been years since they've last seen each other and from what he's told us, their goodbye wasn't a good one." Erwin pipes in, placing a hand on Hange's shoulder. Hange sighs and apologizes, but Estelle shakes her head.

"It's fine, really! My injuries are just a few scratches, I'll live. I'd like to get to know you better and Levi's other friends. I'm actually quite happy that Levi has met others and perhaps become more social. It makes me quite happy..."

Estelle admits, giving them a soft smile as she glanced at Levi. This just causes Hange's and Erwin's face to warm up, realizing how cuter she looks with that smile.

"Ah, Levi! You didn't tell me how cute she actually is! She's quite wholesome!" Hange says, fangirling. As Hange hugs Estelle, catching her off guard.

"Shitty-four-eyes. Let go of her before you hurt her." Levi barks, grabbing Hange's collar and pulling her away.

"Relax, Levi. I really do wanna meet your other friends." Estelle said, causing Hange's eyes to lighten up. Hange grabs Estelle's hand, causing Levi to suddenly grab Estelle's wrist and pull her towards him.

Hange and Estelle both stare at Levi, confused. Erwin chuckles, causing the three to look up at him, dumbfounded.

"Seems you're jealous, Levi," Erwin calls him out, catching the three off guard.

"Why the hell would I be jealous? I just don't want Hange hurting Estelle. Besides, I have a girlfriend and you know that." Levi said as he let Estelle's wrist go and walk off.

Estelle had forgotten all about that Petra girl. She felt her heartache when Levi said that. She doesn't know why.

It's not like.

I still like him...