Chapter 12

"You Cheating Bastard"

"Eh?-" Hange questioned, looking at both of them.

Estelle glared at Petra and if looks could kill, Petra would be long dead. Petra just stared back, wide-eyed and terrified. Hange just stood somewhat between them and had the most dumbfounded smile on her face.

Estelle glanced at Hange and knew she couldn't expose her here. She has to talk with Petra later, but for now, she's gotta make an excuse.

"Aha, sorry. She cheated on a game we both played on our phone and I get very pissed when I don't win video games." Estelle lied to Hange and chuckled awkwardly.

"Oh- That's alright! Ah! Estelle, we were hanging out with our friends. Would you like to meet them since you couldn't late time?" Hange asked happily.

"Oh, sure. I just need to pay for my clothes and change." Estelle replied with a small smile.

"Why? You look amazing in that! And I love the design on the shirt!" Hange said truthfully.

Estelle wore a slightly loose white spaghetti strap tank top that slightly showed her belly. There were big bold words that said 'SEND NOODLES' 'NOT NUDES' and in the middle was a cartoon version of noodles in a bowl with chopsticks in it. Light blue shorts that covered half her thighs, a silky light blue see-through cardigan, that was designed with different types of flowers and white vans.

"Exactly why I wanna change. I've been getting stared and I'm starting to regret wearing it." Estelle answered with an awkward smile.

"Awe, c'mon! You look stunning! Now go pay so we can meet up with the rest!" Hange pulled Estelle to the cashier and waited till Estelle was done paying for her clothes.

Petra just stood there glaring at Estelle. She was aware of it but wasn't phased at all. She didn't feel intimidated at all.

Once she was done paying, Hange grabbed both the women's wrist and dragged them out of the mall and to the park across the mall.

Once there Estelle noticed them running towards a group of men. They all looked familiar. They were the ones Levi was walking with when that stranger tried running off with a woman's purse.

Hange stopped in front of them and introduced me to them. "You must be the one Le-"

"The one that kicked that man almost into the street! When you took the purse back for that lady." The dirty blonde man who had an undercut was cut off from biting his tongue and a blonde man with long hair 'continued' his sentence with an awkward smile.

"Oh- fu- you recognized me?!" Estelle asked in shock. In her opinion, she thought her disguise was P E R F E C T. And it was. Well kind of. But...

How could we not? Levi kept rambling at how amazing your kicks were when you two were younger. Of course whenever Petra wasn't around...

The three men who were there to witness it, all thought to themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

Once Petra got up and walked off to the bathroom that was far from their seats, Levi opened his mouth to speak.

"That woman, from earlier seems familiar. Her kick wasn't bad." Levi said as he took a bite of his food. Everyone stared at him.