Chapter 11

Now I Remember

"I hate this."

I thought to myself as I looked at the ground with my brows furrowed. A prostitute. That's what I am. My aunts in debt and doesn't have enough money.

She had forced me in this position and if I didn't get enough money, who knows what she'll do. I'm terrified of her, yet I'm stupid enough to try and fight back. And failing as always.

I had just finished yesterday with some stranger. I got over 100 bucks and it was taken by my mother right away.

That's just how it is.

-Wait for some stranger.

-Sell my body to them for the night.

-Wake up and earn my disgusting cash.

-Get it taken away from my aunt.

-Repeat.

Now I stood on the sidewalk, at a sketchy neighborhood, with other women who did the same as me. I had talked with a few and learned that most did it because they were desperate for money.

I learn the better you are with the person in bed. The more you earn. Word spread that I was the best and most expensive prostitute in the neighborhood. Some women hated me and others pitied me. Because that meant I was picked the most.

I wore a velvet strapless sleeved tight dress that stopped right under my knees. It perfectly showed off my curves and chest, showing a bit of my cleavage. I hated it.

I saw a pair of feet in front of me.

"Great. My customer for the day. It's not even 7 pm."

I lifted my head and saw that my customer was shorter than me. So I slightly looked down at them. Amber-colored eyes and light ginger chin-length hair.

"Oh. A female. It's been a while since I slept with a female."

She didn't say anything. In fact, she looked a bit nervous. She just grabbed my hand and dragged me to a nearby motel. This motel was in the same neighborhood. The owner hasn't shut it down, because he makes good cash.

Once we entered, we went to the owner to pay for a night. I had slightly gotten to know the man. But we aren't friends. "Ah. It's you again. One night?" The man asked the short light ginger-haired woman.

She nodded and gave him the money as he gave her the keys. Once we entered she closed and locked the door behind her, drawing the curtains. She turned and faced me as I stood there.

Usually, my customer makes the first move, but she just stood there frozen. She was definitely nervous and her face was red as she scanned my body. I sighed and walked up to her.

She's a bottom. Alright, I see now.

I had dealt with many types of men and women. Dominant and submissive. Short and tall. So this isn't my first time with someone who acted the same as her.

I walked closer to her as she backed up to a wall. I leaned forward, lightly lifted her chin, locking eyes with her and kissing her slow and passionate, but I hated every second that passed.

That night I took the lead and in the morning I earned almost $200. I haven't seen her ever since.

~~~~~~~~End Of Flashback~~~~~~~~

I'm never wearing this dress ever again.

I promised myself as I stared at that same dress I wore that day. I was shopping for clothes on a Saturday. The date doesn't really matter, but whatever.

"Actually. My job is to date a man and break his heart in the cruelest way. I get paid quite a lot. I'm currently dating 3 men."

A muffled voice of that woman I slept with passed my mind. She had told me what she works as, but never her name and I didn't wanna know.

The thought of dating multiple men only to break their heart is disgusting to me. I slept with multiple men and it was and still is disgusting. Though I didn't really have a choice.

I was forced and terrified of what my punishment would be if I didn't listen. The police brigade didn't do shit either and I didn't wanna rope my friend into it. Especially when they are so young.

Actually. I wonder what that woman's name was. Now that I think about it, I can't remember her voice clearly. Who was she and why do I feel like I've met her once again?

I questioned as I walked around checking the clothes out. "EEEEEESTEELLLL!!" I turned and raised a brow, wondering who in the fuck yelled my name like a crazy person.

I see a crazy looking brunette running towards me, a wide smile on her face, and waving an energetic hi at me. Hange Zoe.

She stops in front of me and catches her breath. She stood straight up and gave me a bone-crushing hug. I slightly flinched and gave her an awkward laugh. She finally let go and smiled at me, as I gave her a small tired smile back.

"It's been a few days since I've last seen you! Last we met, you were half n—" I cut her off by covering her mouth.

"Don't say shit like that in a public area..." I whispered loud enough for her to hear me. She closed her eyes seeming like she was giving me an apologetic smile. I just sighed and let go of her.

"Sorry! Anyways, it seems you're shopping! So am I, with a friend! Introduce yourse-" she turned and there was no-one behind her.

"Is- Someone supposed to be there, or?" Before Hange could reply I heard a familiar voice calling Hange's name while running towards her.

"Hah... Hange don't— just run off like that.. Who did you run after anyways?" She asked Hange.

My eyes widened as I saw her. Finally, I remembered why she seemed to sketchy and familiar-looking when I last met her.

"Ah! Petra is Estelle! Estelle this is Petra!" Hange introduces us.

Oh, right... No wonder I had a bad feeling about you. You...

"...Cheater..."