Chapter 4

Paparazzi's

Eren's P.O.V.

I grabbed my bag, but as soon as I was about to leave, Mr.Ackerman stopped me in my tracks. I stopped at the doorway and hesitated, but turned and faced him.

"Yes- sir?" I stared at him as he glared at me sending chills down my spine. For some reason, he didn't like me.

"You were spacing out of class. Mind telling me why?" He asked which was more of a demand than a request. I stood there nervously not sure if I should lie or not.

I was daydreaming, but if he knew it was because of a girl he would surely embarrass me the next time I'm not paying attention. But if I lie, he'll see right through me.

"I- I was daydreaming, sir... I'm sorry!" I bowed and apologized. Before he could say anything else I ran out of the class and towards my shoe locker.

I changed from my indoor shoes to my regular ones. I walked out the university's front door wondering where Armin and Mikasa were, but then I see a huge crowd.

Huh? What's with the commotion? Maybe a celebrity. Eh, I'm not interested.

"Please leave us alone! Armin don't pass out on us!" I heard a familiar voice say in the crowd.

The chocolate brown-haired woman basically swims her way through the crowd, with Armin over her shoulder and Mikasa slipping pass everyone easily. I stood there frozen in shock and dumbfounded.

Why is she here?! Why were there random people surrounding her?! Most of them were males! They better not have touched her or else I'll kill them! Wait, she's coming this way!

"Ah, there you are Eren. I was waiting for what felt like hours." Estelle says as she gives me a nervous smile. I felt my cheeks start warming up and I immediately covered my face.

"Eh? What's up with you, Eren?" She asks as I crouch down, still covering my blushed face.

"Wa arf you here?" I ask as my voice is slightly muffled by my palms.

"You're mom wanted me to pick you up. She was really worried when she saw you come home, with faint bruises and scratches on your body. Now stop being a weirdo and get up." Estelle answers.

I feel myself being picked up by the back of my shirt and slouched over a shoulder. More specifically. Estelle's shoulder. I notice Mikasa's deadly glare she's giving Estelle and I can't help, but feel even more embarrassed. Usually, I would struggle to get out of someone's grip, but I just didn't mind.

While on the right side of Estelle's shoulder is a passed out Armin. "Woah! What happened to Armin?" I asked worriedly.

"Those strangers surrounded us, guess Armin couldn't handle so many people surrounding him and asking him so many questions. For some weird reason, they asked about me." Estelle answered as she continued to walk the path towards my home.

"Which were...?" I felt my blood boil, feeling impatient for the answer.

Why do they need to know so much about Estelle? Why can't they just leave her alone! There are still some following us!

"Oh. They a-" She got cut off by her phone ringing. She somehow took out her phone and answered, seeming to speak to her manager.

"Mikasa! What were they asking you guys? Tell me everything!" I ask Mikasa. She stared at me then seems to glare at Estelle before answering.