22: Alice's Vision

**EDITED: 5/17/17**

Alice and Jasper walked towards Aro, only to be stopped violently by Felix, causing Alice to gasp from the impact.

"My dear, dear Alice. We're so glad to see you here after all." Aro grinned.

"I have evidence the child won't be a risk to our kind." Alice said quickly but firmly. She held out her hand, "let me show you."

"Brother?" Caius asked. Aro nodded excitedly and Felix let Alice through. Felix slapped Jasper, causing Annabelle to growl and be held back by Emmett. She sent a quick glare towards Emmett until he let her go. Annabelle crossed her arms and watched them intently. Alice placed her hand in Aro's, both their faces going blank as Aro searched her mind.

"It doesn't matter what I show you," Alice spat, snatching her hand away. "Even when you see, you still won't change your decision." She turned to Bella, mouthing 'now'. Bella nodded, looking over at Jacob. Everyone kept their gazes forward as Jacob raced to the woods, with Renesmee on his back

"Take them," Caius silently ordered. Alice turned back to Aro, kicking him in the face causing him to fly backwards. Alice turned only to be caught by two members. Aro walked forward and glanced at Alice.

"Take her away," he ordered.

"Let her go!" Carlisle shouted, running towards them. He easily dodged the two guards that tried to stop him and jumped into the air, crashing into Aro.

Esme gasped and opened her mouth in horror and everyone's eyes widened as Aro stood, smirking as he held Carlisle's detached head in his hand. Caius lit Carlisle's body on fire, and it was like a signal for the battle to start. Everyone began running towards the Volturi, ready to avenge their fallen leader. Aro held up his hands, ordering his side to run into battle as well. The wolves followed shortly after, growling as they ran.

Annabelle was fighting one of the witnesses when she heard Alice scream. With a quick kick to the head, causing it to detach, she turned her attention to Alice. Her face turned into one of horror and anger, seeing her brother's body on the ground.

"Jasper!" She yelled, running over. She jumped onto a guard member's back, not knowing who, and angrily ripped his head off. She turned her attention to Alec, smirking as Emmett ripped him to pieces and turned towards Jane. Annabelle growled, jumping on Jane when she tried to use her gift on a sandy colored wolf. The two rolled on the ground, Annabelle quickly gained the upperhand and pinned Jane down. Annabelle smirked, glad to catch Jane off guard. She froze, with her hand in the air ready to strike, when she heard a sickening crack and a whimper.

Annabelle glanced up, frozen in horror when Seth's limp body was dropped to the ground. She felt like her heart was being torn out of her chest, unable to fully process what happened.

"Seth!" She screamed as he took his last breath, not even spared a moment to mourn when Jane threw her off and across the field. A howl ripped through the air, and Annabelle was lost in a fit of rage and sorrow. She watched as a rip in the Earth was made by Benjamin and searched the crowd for Jane. She walked slowly towards her, smirking when Alice was able to pin Jane down without any trouble, thanks to Bella's shield. She shared a glance with Alice and looked down at Jane.

"Pain," Annabelle mocked Jane's words before ripping her head off, killing Jane. Annabelle stared at the ground, dully noting Alice's footsteps as she left to continue fighting. Her hand went up to her mouth as she choked back a sob, her heart breaking as her world crashed around her. Seth was gone, forever. Her mate, her love, was dead. Tears streamed down her face as the image of his limp body flashed in her head, making her heartbreak worsen.

At the sight of Jane's corpse, Aro grew furious and charged into battle. Caius was quickly killed by Tanya and Kate, the two reveling in the moment to avenge their sister. Marcus was then killed by Vladimir and Stefan, but seemed at peace since he was finally able to rejoin with his long-since dead mate. Aro wasted no time and ran for the one who killed his most prized member.

"Oh, my dear Anna" He scowled, looming over Annabelle as she looked up at him in hatred and defeat, wanting nothing more than to be put out of her misery. "You'll soon join your mutt."

"Stay away from her!" Both of them looked over as Bella sprinted towards them. Aro growled and pushed her back as soon as she got close enough, sending her flying back and into Edward, causing both of them to crash to the ground.

Annabelle stood, glaring at Aro as he was distracted for the moment. "Don't move." She watched as his whole body tensed, freezing, and smirked at the look of panic in his eyes. He was defenseless as Edward threw Bella over. Bella landed on top of Aro, holding his head in a headlock as Edward ran over, stepping on his back causing his head to detach from his body. Bella dropped the head, and watched as it rolled. She grabbed a torch and lit him, and his body, on fire.

Aro watched as Bella pulled Annabelle into a hug, and continue to destroy the rest of the Volturi before finally snapping out of the vision Alice had shown him, realizing the whole fight he had saw was going to be the future if he didn't change his mind.