8

"Like I said to your son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent, I simply cannot help you," Dr Lance explained to them slowly, as though they were children.

Five was in front next to Klaus, who had attempted to act as much like a normal adult as he could while Anneli hummed a song faintly to herself, bored of the situation already and staring out the window with her head in the clouds.

"Well we can't get consent if you don't give us a name," Five explained through grit teeth.

Her humming was slowly getting on his nerves, climbing the ranks with the doctor - and she knew exactly what she was doing.

"Well, that's not my problem. Sorry." The doctor said unapologetically, glancing every so often at the oddly calm girl who was humming a tune, not paying attention what so ever. (She actually was.) "Now there's really nothing I can do-"

"-what about my consent?" Klaus interrupted, placing a hand on his chest and leaning forwards.

Five gave him a bewildered look while Anneli's lips twitched upwards.

"Excuse me?" Lance asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Who gave you permission," Klaus acted upset. "To lay your hands on my son?"

"What?" Five asked.

The doctor wasn't following. "I didn't touch your son."

"Oh yeah? Well how did he get that swollen lip then?" Klaus asked, backing away.

The doctor looked between the odd trio. "He doesn't have a swollen-"

Anneli took one step back out of the way just in time for Klaus threw a punch at Five, successfully knocking his head to the side and splitting his lip. With a grunt, he put his hand to his mouth, glaring at Klaus, then the girl beside him who still hadn't stopped humming.

"And what about my dear second cousin? Who doesn't speak a word of english, who you took advantage of and attacked-"

She stopped humming just as Klaus slapped her in the face so hard Five, Lance and even Klaus himself winced at the sharp sound.

Anneli's hand covered her cheek as she felt the sting, and she wasted no time in smacking Klaus upside the head for it.

"Faen I helvete! Hva faen?" She snapped.

Klaus backed away under her dangerous gaze, turning back to the doctor with a wild look and hesitant, uneasy smile.

Five struggled to contain his growing smirk.

"I want it. Name, please, now," Klaus gained his confidence back after the little scandinavian girl stopped verbally attacking him. He leant calmly against the desk.

Anneli watched him with a disapproving glance, rubbing her cheek to disperse the sting.

"You're crazy." Lance said with wide eyes.

"You got no idea," Klaus chuckled, eyeing a snow globe on the desk in front of his hand. "Peace on earth, that's so sweet-" he shattered the ornament against his forehead and it broke, water and glitter and glass covering his now bleeding face. He closed his eyes tightly. "God, that hurt!"