2:7

The two of them weren't mentioning their kiss on their way to the establishment that Luther worked at

The two of them weren't mentioning their kiss on their way to the establishment that Luther worked at. Their silence wasn't uncomfortable at all and maybe they were walking close enough for their arms to brush but that didn't mean anything.

Avoiding eye contact with any adults, (because they definitely didn't look old enough to be there), Anneli's hip accidentally knocked into a stool and she swore in Norwegian under her breath. She bumped her shoulder into Five who seemed less than amused at her clumsiness.

She gave him a sheepish look and vowed not to speak of it. It definitely hadn't been because her peripheral vision was blurring. She didn't want to even acknowledge what was happening to her so followed him quietly to the seats by the front of the stage and sat around a small table next to him.

On the way she plucked a stray pair of sunglasses off a drunk man's table while he was busy chatting up the woman on his arm. (They were hers now.)

She slid them on easily; they made the bright stage lights less harsh on her headache ridden mind, a sense of calm washing over her immediately.

A lady dressed in a stunning pink skirt and bralette glimmering with pastel feathers and extravagant jewels had walked past them before doubling back and expressing her concern.

"You guys look a little young." She placed a hand on her hip, eyeing the two who exchanged a glance. "Who let you in here?"

And Five, ever the charmer, responded with a dry, borderline flirty, "What time do you get off work?"

He'd asked nonchalantly, sipping his drink while Anneli cleared her throat. He looked amused and the woman with coiled blonde hair certainly didn't as she huffed and walked away back to the bar, heels clicking on her way.

Anneli gave him a look.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"I didn't realise that was your type." She mused, leaning back into her chair and crossing one leg over the other.

"What? Blonde, tall, long legs?" He sipped his drink again, eyeing her from the side with a glint in his eye as he pulled a face. "Not my type at all."

"Is that your attempt at flirting?" She leant her chin on her hand and angled her head at him.

"Wasn't an attempt." He stated with a smirk. "Don't think so highly of yourself."

"Interesting. I never even said you were talking about me." Her smirk grew wider.

He faltered for a second.

"She's too young for you." A male voice chimed in and they both inclined their heads, snapped out of their playful bickering.

Luther had found them. Good, that meant Five could do all the talking and they could leave soon!