[VI]

The Prince finished every last bite of his lunch plate, wiping the corners of his mouth with the now dirty napkin which he purposefully made look gross so Hoseok and Yoongi could be disgusted, grinning at the evil thought

"Son, we have something we want to discuss with you."

Jungkook was just about to get up to head back to his room until his father stopped him with the sentence which caused anxiety to rush up through his veins as he sat back down with a bothered look. 

"Did Namjoon break the chandelier again?" The young Prince asked with an unamused expression, both of his parents sighed. "No Jungkook. Actually we wanted to ask you if-" The Queen stopped mid-sentence because she knew how her son would react to her saying this.

Jungkook only impatiently waited for the woman to finish her sentence, raising his eyebrow in the process. 

"Well since your grandparents birthdays are coming up within the month, me and your father thought it'd be a good year to bid them goodbye and dispose of their ashes." The boy's mother hopefully questioned, her hopeful smile turning into a frown once she saw Jungkook's expression drop.

"Are you serious?" The Prince chuckled. He couldn't believe his parents brought up the mention of his deceased grandparents again because he knew they knew how mad and frustrated that made him. "We know you don't ever want to let go of them, but we are going to have to someda-"

"Then have someone do it when I'm dead." The youngest cut off as he stood up from his chair with anger running through his veins. His grandparents both died when Jungkook had just turned 12, he loved them so much which is why he kept their ashes in an urn which he left under his bed. 

Both the King and Queen sighed to each other before continuing to eat their meals. "He's never going to let us honey." The man stated while looking at his wife. "I know."

Jungkook stormed off around the corner. Whenever the Prince was in a bad or angry mood, the gym is where he'd always go. Mainly to 'punch his anger away' which really only made him more angry. 

"Hey Jungkook! Where are you.." Namjoon stopped mid sentence once the said male walked right past him. "Why's he in such a bad mood." Jin questioned the younger who he was walking with, it was his break so he had nothing better to do.

"I don't know. It's not uncommon for him to be mad."

The Prince stormed around the corner once again and finally opened up the doors to the gym, closing them behind him as he made his way over to pick up his boxing gloves. He didn't even notice that Taehyung was there trying to shoot baskets.

"Prince Jungkook?" The elder questioned once he saw the said male wrapping his hands up in gloves. Jungkook's drove his eyes upwards and frowned once he saw Taehyung with a basketball in his hands.

"What are you doing here." The younger asked as he stood himself in front of the punching bag. "You told me I could come in here.." 

Taehyung awkwardly fidgeted with the ball in his hands, debating on whether he should leave or not. "I can leave if you wan-"