[VII]

Taehyung frowned once he watched Jin, Yoongi, and Hoseok walk out of the room without saying goodbye to him for the night

Taehyung frowned once he watched Jin, Yoongi, and Hoseok walk out of the room without saying goodbye to him for the night. He was so pissed at himself that he messed up his first possible few friendships including Jungkook.

"Don't worry about them, they'll get over it." Jimin tried to reassure the younger, placing a hand onto his back in comfort. "I hope. I should head over to the Prince now I guess, I'm pretty sure he's mad at me as well."

"Jungkook doesn't like anyone so don't take that personal, well besides his grandparents."

Taehyung raised his eyebrow at Jimin who had just begun packing up. "His grandparents?"

"Yeah, they died a few years back. It's a shame because I heard they were really nice people."

The black haired male widened his eyes while staring at his hands. Taehyung has never told anyone besides his pastor about the death of his own parents, so it was shocking to hear someone else had a similar experience to his. He wondered if that's why the Prince was always in a bad mood.

"Oh." Was all the younger could say, kind of being left speechless before Jimin started heading out the door. "Yeah it made the whole kingdom speechless as well. Well anyways it was nice talking to you Taehyung, we should hang out some time outside of the kitchen?"

Taehyung smiled even though there was so much on his mind at the moment. "Of course Jimin." He responded before the said male gave the latter a quick smile before exiting the room. The Sous Chef was glad he at least might've had one friend now.

Taehyung picked up his bags and began heading towards Prince Jungkook's room. He was reminded of the fact that Jin made the youngers dinner this night, so the Prince probably didn't have any 'good news' he thought.

With a turn of the nob, the black haired lightly knocked on the door before opening it revealing Jungkook who seemed to be working on some documents. The younger didn't realize that Taehyung was in his room yet which is why he didn't turn around in his chair.

"Sir- I mean Jungkook?"

The said male set down his pens before slowly turning around in his chair, eyeing the older with a death setting gaze which intimidated Taehyung a bit. "N-namjoon told me you wanted me a-again."

Jungkook ignored Taehyung once again as he lazily got up from his seat, inching closer and closer to the older who began backing away because of the close proximity. The only thing in the Prince's eyes were anger.

"Was that your sick little plan? To act all giddy and fun with me and then make me something revolting!?"

The Prince wasn't only mad about the meal, but he was also still mad at his parents for bringing up his grandparents again. He had started to begin to move on and of course they had to bring them up again.

"No S-sir.. I missed my shift so Jin had to make you dinner.."

"Bullshit. And you still don't fucking call me by what I tell you to call me."