[XXXIII]

Taehyung was still very unsure about the decision he made, it's not like he was given a DNA test before he left or got any proof that he had a brother whatsoever

Taehyung was still very unsure about the decision he made, it's not like he was given a DNA test before he left or got any proof that he had a brother whatsoever. But then again there was no reason to be lied to, I mean why would a stranger come to the Palace to take Taehyung if he wasn't his brother? That didn't make any sense to the said male.

But you could also say Taehyung's mind had been a bit compelled at the thought of having a brother. Family meant the world to him over anything else, and if he had any sort of relation to a relative he wouldn't hesitate to believe them.

But one thing was for sure, and that was that he already missed Jungkook so much and had a huge urge to run back to him and kiss him. 

"Here we are!" Yucheon excitedly announced as he opened up the door to a large house with his free hand, Taehyung's bags in the other hand which he offered to hold. It wasn't the size of the Palace but it could easily be mistaken as a mansion.

"Wow.." Taehyung gasped at the enticing and fancy area. 

The older male chuckled at the latter. "That's not all." He stated, beginning to walk into another room to which Taehyung followed.

The said male stopped at the doorway once Yucheon had walked into the room. His eyes widened once he saw many items by the wall.

"Saw that you didn't have much, so I figured I'd get you some stuff myself." The male told. He walked over to the pile of gifts that included electronics, clothes, accessories, and a basketball to which he picked up and tossed to Taehyung. "I also heard you like basketball. We already have something in common." The older chuckled.

"How'd you know?" The black haired curiously questioned.

"A little birdie told me." 

"Pete?!"

Yucheon raised an eyebrow.

"Who's Pete?" 

Taehyung nervously chuckled realizing his brother didn't know about the dove. "Nevermind.." Yucheon softened his eyebrows before putting a hand on the youngers shoulder.

"There's a basketball court outside if you wanna shoot some hoops with me." The older suggested making the latter place a smile onto his face. "Okay!" He exclaimed before running off to the backyard with Yucheon following behind him.

-

Knock, knock, knock.

Jungkook stuffed his ears with pillows to block the annoying sound out.

"Jungkook I know you're in there." Namjoon sighed before taking a key out of his pocket to unlock the door. He let out an even bigger sigh once he saw the Prince curled into a ball on his bed with pillows on either side of his head.

"You need to get up and eat." The older told before softly taking the pillows away from Jungkook making him groan.

"No."