[XXVII]

Namjoon quickly ran out of the room once he saw Taehyung at the doorway knowing he should leave the conversation for Taehyung and Jungkook only

"Tae? What happened?" The Prince worriedly questioned once the latter ran into his arms sobbing in regret. 

"I-I'm so s-sorry kook.. I just c-couldn't I-"

"What did you do?" Jungkook asked in a sudden tone. It must've been something bad because of how hard the older was crying which only raised his concern more.

Taehyung didn't respond and only kept crying so the Prince walked him over to the bed where they could sit down. Jungkook placed himself right in front of the latter who was holding onto his pinky.

"P-please don't hate m-me.." He mumbled. He knew that when Jungkook got mad he got more angry than most which is what he was really scared of.

Jungkook knew he could never hate Taehyung but now he was really concerned on what he did because he would never ask things like that. "What did you do?" The younger repeated in a more sharp tone but still trying not to sound mad.

"J-Jimin was just intimid-dating and I c-couldn't tell the t-truth." Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"The truth about what?" Taehyung sniffed his nose and looked away from the Prince knowing most likely he was going to get yelled at for what he was about to admit.

"I lied a-about what Jimin did to m-me in the woods.."

The older slowly decided to look back up at Jungkook to see his reaction but immediately regretted it once he saw the mortified look on the youngers face. "You did what?!"

"I'm s-so sorry K-kook I didn't mean to I j-just, I just c-couldn't say it and I'm really r-really sorry and I know you're m-mad at me but please don't h-" "Why wouldn't you tell the truth? Are you just okay with what he did to you? Does he not deserve to be punished?" The Prince almost yelled as he felt his anger rising which he knew wasn't a good thing because nothing good ever came out of him from being angry.

Jungkook stood up trying to calm himself down. "N-no.."

"Well you had the chance! I tried doing it for you but my father wouldn't listen to me, he listens to you but you lied to him and now Jimin will just get to live his life like everyone else." The Prince ran his hands through his hair out of frustration causing the older to cry even more.

Out of rage Jungkook walked over to the sobbing latter, picked him up and pinned him to the wall beside him giving him an angered glare.

"Taehyung, Jimin tried to r*pe you right out in public. He has used me and has used you. He faked being your friend for sex, stole my first boyfriend from me, and for all we know he probably blew your Church and house up. Now I'm going to get accused of lying about such a topic even though I told the fucking truth for YOU."