[XXXVII]

Knock Knock "Room service

Knock Knock "Room service." Jungkook jokingly said as he knocked on Taehyung's door. Everyone besides the Queen knew he was back in the Guest Room, and the King was fully aware of his wife's intentions along with Jimin's.

The Prince was just trying to brighten the elders mood, so when he didn't get a response he frowned before slowly opening the door. 

His frown became even more prominent once he saw Taehyung wrapped in the sheets with dry tears on his cheeks. It had been two days since the whole Yucheon incident but that didn't make the said male any less upset about it. It was obvious he was broken and hurt.

"I brought you mini muffins." Jungkook tried to sound happy while saying even though he was devastated seeing the elder like this. 

The Prince sat himself next to Taehyung who was still looking off at nothing and clutching the sheets against his body. Jungkook calmly picked apart a piece of the muffin and laid on his side so his body was facing Taehyung's.

"Here comes the choo choo train." The younger said while moving the muffin to the elders lips.

A big smile showed up on Jungkook's face when Taehyung let out a soft giggle, the sad look on his face going away as he turned to face the Prince. He opened up his mouth and let Jungkook feed him the bite making the said male gush inside.

"I'm wot a waby." Taehyung tried to say but his mouth was stuffed so it came out as a slur making the younger giggle while sitting up, taking the said males hands and making him sit up as well.

"Guess what tomorrow is?" It was obvious there was much excitement in Jungkook's voice as he said that.

Since Taehyung's mind was pretty occupied lately he may or may not have forgotten what day the ball was on, that is until he remembered.

"The ball." 

The older placed a smile onto his face, the feeling of being excited about something becoming relevant again. 

Jungkook was also smiling. But that faded once he saw Taehyung's expression turn into a nervous one.

"You okay?" The Prince questioned while reassuringly rubbing his thumb around the latters palms. 

Taehyung let out a short sigh before looking down. "I-It's just.. are you sure you want to dance with me? There's going to be a lot of other pretty people and you get to choose w-whoever you want, you're a Prince and I'm just a family-less boy. I don't understa-" The black haired was cut off from his words when Jungkook placed a kiss onto his lips, retracting seconds later.

"Taehyung, I chose you. You are who I want to dance with and show everyone off to, okay?"

"But why?" 

"Because I lo-" Jungkook began saying but quickly cut himself off fearing he almost exposed himself. He cleared his throat as Taehyung placed a confused look on his face. "Because you're Kim Taehyung. Who wouldn't want to dance with you?"