[XXI]

The feeling Taehyung used to get when walking to Prince Jungkook's room compared to now was completely different

The feeling Taehyung used to get when walking to Prince Jungkook's room compared to now was completely different. When Namjoon told him Jungkook wanted to speak to him it scared him, but now there was a faint rose tint on his cheeks and an excited lip smile on his mouth as he speed walked to the room.

Once there the black haired male patted down his outfit to make sure it looked neat which once again was Jungkook's clothes. 

After knocking  the force of Taehyung's knuckles caused the door to move having him come to a realization that the door was unlocked. Slowly but surely the Sous Chef entered the fancy room, smiling once he saw the younger aggressively combing his hair.

"Kook?"

"Ah!" The said male exclaimed, dropping the comb that was in his hands. "Jesus, you could've knocked." He groaned before turning around to face Taehyung who had a conflicted expression on his face. The Prince's facial features calmed down once he realized it was the older.

 "Sorry.. I thought you were Namjoon." The younger chuckled before picking his comb back up and nervously placing it onto his counter.

Taehyung only laughed in response before bringing up something else. "Why were you brushing your hair so aggressively?" Jungkook didn't exactly know how to respond to that. I mean what could he possibly say? I didn't want to look like a mess before you walked into my room because I look like a rat compared to you.  As if.

"Hey look it's Pete!" Taehyung suddenly exclaimed, forgetting he even asked a question before running over to the windowsill. He cutely waved his hand at the bird who poked his beak on the window in response.

"Oh come on." Jungkook mumbled to himself over the fact that Pete ruined every moment they had now. Although he couldn't hold himself back from smiling and giggling on how cute the scene was, the older trying to communicate with the bird with hand gestures and facial expressions.

"He's so cute.."

"What?" Taehyung suddenly questioned once he heard the said male speak, not knowing that the Prince accidentally thought out loud. "Huh?" He responded acting dumb.

"Did you say Pete was cute?" The black haired male dumbfoundedly questioned. 

"Yes, that's what I meant." 

Of course it's not what he meant but he thought it'd be better to roll with that than literally tell Taehyung straight to his face that he was cute.

"Pete I have some gossip.." The older male whispered to the bird. "Prince Jeon Jungkook just told me he thinks you're cute."

"Hey don't out me like that." The Prince exclaimed while trying to hold back his laughter. He really did not like this dove but he found the way Taehyung communicated with him adorable. 

"I have some good news!" The older of the two announced while standing up from his knees. 

"I think you're cute too!"