[XLVIII]

TW!! smut

TW!! smut

- night before

Namjoon slumped his head against his desk in the medium sized penthouse he was staying in. This is where Jungkook would have been if he wanted to be King, but of course as matters took different turns Jin and Namjoon took the place.

While Namjoon was in Japan, Jin was present in Thailand. The two of course hated being apart from each other but they had already prepared for this moment so it wasn't as hard as they originally thought it would be.

It was already 11 AM. He figured Jungkook would be asleep by now since him and Taehyung most likely had a long day on their way to find a new place to stay. So Namjoon was surprised when Jungkook actually picked up the phone.

"Jungkook!" Namjoon almost yelled into the phone making the said younger 'shush' him.

"Be quiet! Tae is sleeping." The Prince whispered as he looked down, sweetly smiling once he saw the latter's head rested on his chest while soft snores left his mouth.

"Oh- sorry." The oldest chuckled back, lowering his voice. "So did you two make it safely to a new place?"

"I took him to my grandma's old house, it's actually really nice here apart from all of the scattered dust."

Namjoon nodded to himself while leaning back in his chair. 

"What about you? How is Japan?" Jungkook asked, still keeping his voice barely audible. "I actually really wanted to go there, not to study but just to travel."

"It's so fascinating here." Namjoon sighed while smiling, realizing they were both just trying to make small talk which eventually got awkward.

"I miss you lil' bro." 

Jungkook's smile softened down a little bit after hearing the words. He missed Namjoon as well so much, and even though Taehyung made him open up he still wasn't fond of showing emotions.

"I miss you too.."  The younger told back, softly petting Taehyung's fluffy hair in the process who was still sound asleep.

"I'm going to head to bed, I just wanted to see if you were safe." Namjoon hesitantly said. "'Night Mr. Prince."

Jungkook let out a little giggle. "Goodnight Namjoon." He replied before the phone was hung up, causing the said younger to place the phone down and draw his attention back to the latter who was breathing onto his chest.

The Prince smiled to himself before drifting his eyes closed and falling asleep just like his boyfriend did.

- present

Jungkook roamed his hands all over the elders body, not leaving any spot un-kissed as he went in to place another hickey on Taehyung's neck.

At every kiss or bite the said male would moan Jungkook's name and it turned him on so much, at every other moan he would get more and more hard. Knowing this, he snapped and began pulling down his boxers.