[XXXV]

Taehyung raised his eyebrow in concern, looking down at his wrist that Yucheon was holding too tightly and back up at the said male

Taehyung raised his eyebrow in concern, looking down at his wrist that Yucheon was holding too tightly and back up at the said male. "What do you mean?" The younger didn't understand why his brother cared so much whether he saw Jungkook or not, he never let Taehyung see the Prince but today he looked scary which wasn't normal.

"I mean that you can't see Jungkook."

"Why not?" Taehyung kept persisting but still wasn't getting an answer, only a heaved breath from the elder as he gripped the latters wrist tighter. "Don't make me mad Taehyung."

"But I need to see him right now, it's importan-" The said male began but was cut off again as Yucheon began dragging him away from the door and towards another room.

"I was going to wait longer to do this, but I changed my mind." He stated with furrowed eyebrows.

Yucheon began walking with Taehyung around a corner and then making a left and eventually opening up the door to a room which had only a closet, couch, and desk inside of it making the younger raise an eyebrow in confusion, sighing once the older let go of his wrist.

"Go inside."

"Why?"

Yucheon pursed his lips into a line and let out a deep sigh in frustration. Taehyung had no clue why the elder was acting this way.

"We can either do this the easy way or the hard way." Yucheon said, leaning against the wall with crossed arms waiting for the younger to walk inside. He groaned once he didn't.

"Please please Yucheon, I only need to see him for a couple minutes and then I'll come right back I promi-"    "Looks like we're doing it the hard way."  He cut off.

Yucheon got up from the wall and walked over to Taehyung. The said male was going to say something else before he slammed the latters head against the wall, making him pass out and fall to the ground.

-

"Will you Mr. Kim Taehyung, be my partner to the Masquerade ball- no too formal." Jungkook talked to himself while walking along the side walk, stars in the sky. The feeling of sneaking out gave him so much serotonin and relief, also because he was going to see Taehyung again.

"I got you flowers, they're pretty just like yo- ew that's so cheesy" The Prince sighed, clutching the giant bouquet he was holding in his hands.

The male knew where to go since Yucheon supposedly had the biggest house in the town, he also may or may not have stalked Taehyung one time when he was walking home but that's a different subject.

"Taehyung, I really would like it if you'd come to the ball with me and it would mean a lot.. UGH." Jungkook loudly groaned as he kept trying to figure out the right thing to say.

The said male kicked a small pebble that was on the ground while walking, he was so nervous that his hands were shaking. He didn't know why though because he's literally kissed the older before, so he didn't think he should be so nervous.