[XI]

"Taehyung, Jungkook wants you to bring dessert to him

"Taehyung, Jungkook wants you to bring dessert to him."

Namjoon's voice was so recognizable in Taehyung's head now, and what was even more recognizable was what he always said to the latter. Something Jungkook wanted.

"Spoiled brat." Jimin muttered who was helping Taehyung clean up the kitchen since Hoseok and Yoongi decided they didn't want to do it again. They always left because they knew no one would tell on them.

"He just ate though.."

It wasn't that Taehyung minded making food and meals, but now he was honestly just afraid to go anywhere near the Prince. Jungkook stopped doing what he was going to do last time but who knows what he could do the next time.

"Poison it." The black haired male shot Jimin a glare as he prepared a small shortcake for the Prince. "Do you want me fired?"

"No but I want Junglebook dead."

Taehyung chuckled to himself at Jimins remark, quickly finishing up the cake and beginning to exit the kitchen. "Be right back."

The black haired male walked around the corner, nearing Jungkook's room. He didn't need Namjoon to lead him there anymore since he's been there so many times that he's memorized where it was in the huge Palace.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, he's in the game room."

Taehyung turned from facing the Prince's door to facing the butler who seemed to be walking around the halls with Jin again. The said male groaned to himself.

"Where is that?" Taehyung questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"Upstairs and then make a right, you'll see a door that has a sign on it saying 'Don't come in unless you're Jungkook.'"

Typical the black haired thought to himself, bowing to Namjoon before heading up the stairs.

-

Standing in front of the door with the sign on it, Taehyung breathed in a hint of air before knocking on the door with the shortcake shaking in his hand.

"Taehyung?"

The said male nodded, smacking his forehead seconds later once he realized he was behind a door. "Yeah.."

"Come in." Jungkook told in a hoarse voice. Taehyung gulped before slowly opening the door to a room that looked like it belonged in a movie. There were multiple computers and TV's placed around the room, a pool table and a blackboard on one of the walls with a couple names on it.

Not wanting to get to close to the Prince, the Sous Chef slid the plate onto a table that was almost right next to the door and got ready to leave right after.

"Hand it to me."

Jungkook paused the game he was playing and took off his headphones, turning around in his seat to see Taehyung with shaky hands and fear filled eyes. The Prince knew the latter was scared of him and that made his heart sink a little, because no one has ever looked that scared of him before.

Taehyung slowly picked up the plate from the small table and began approaching Jungkook who patiently waited for the black haired male to hand him the cake. The latter set the plate in the Prince's hands, lingering around for a bit longer afterwards because he didn't know if he should go or not.

Jungkook set the cake aside on the stand next to him and drew his attention back to the older. "Do you wanna play or something?"

The latter shook his head no as he turned around and began heading towards the exit, his eyes stopping on the blackboard before exiting. Instead of walking out of the room Taehyung made his way over to the wall, curious on what was written on it.

"H-hey, what is this?" The black haired picked up the little courage he had and questioned the Prince who now had his focus back on the game he was playing. The younger turned around a little to see what Taehyung was looking at, turning back around after.

"Old friends of mine used to come in here and write their names on the blackboard."

Taehyung nodded to himself as he began reading the names.

'Kim Namjoon'

'Park Jimin'

'Lucas Wong'

'Min Yoongi'

'Grandma'

'Grandpa'

Three out of the six names were familiar to him, besides the name 'Lucas.' And of course 'Grandma' and 'Grandpa' but those were obvious. The black haired then realized he's never met the youngers grandparents.

"Who's Lucas?" Taehyung questioned, turning his attention back to the Prince who seemed to have frozen up. Jungkook stayed frozen for about a whole minute, being lost in his thoughts until he began playing the game again like nothing happened.

"No one." The younger bluntly told.

"Oh, well I came in here.. can I write my name?"

The Prince stopped what he was doing again, fumbling around with his controller. "You're not my friend. I don't have anymore friends."

Taehyung nervously bit his lip as he stared at the board. For some reason he really wanted to be apart of it.

"No one's written their name on there in five years."

"I can change that.."

The Sous Chef didn't know where he got all of this confidence from, but maybe it was just his way of saying he really wanted to be apart of the Prince's friend list.

And Jungkook on the other hand was more than shocked. It's been so long since someone had ever written their name on the blackboard, and it's also been so long since someone had even entered the room itself.

Staring down into his lap, the Prince began thinking to himself.

Why would he even want to be my friend.. I've only been treating him like shit.

Jungkook looked up from his lap and into Taehyung's eyes that were now filled with hope instead of fear.

Maybe he does want to be my friend..

Deciding on a decision, Jungkook returned back to his poker faced self and continued playing his game. "Okay."

The elders eyes lit up as he picked up the chalk that was laying on the stand and began writing his name onto the board with excitement. Not only was Taehyung smiling, but even the Prince couldn't hold himself back from smiling to himself as he listened to the chalk being pressed against the board.

omg sorry I haven't updated for so long, I've had multiple auditions this week and I've just been getting so tired. but now I'm full of energy so I have returned🥳

hope you enjoyed this chapter!:)