[IX]

Taehyung softly smiled to himself as he walked through the hallways of the castle

Taehyung softly smiled to himself as he walked through the hallways of the castle. Today he arrived early in the morning to make sure he was on time, he also brought a surprise with him. He hoped that would make everyone forgive him, he didn't expect everyone to but he hoped he would be forgiven.

"Morning Taehyung." Namjoon greeted once he saw the male walking the hallway to the kitchen. He felt bad for the younger knowing nobody wanted to talk to him. Taehyung smiled and waved back to the butler. "Morning Namjoon!"

The two past each other, the older making his way to Jungkook's room and Taehyung making his way to the kitchen.

Once the black haired male was near the entrance, he could sense that Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin were all there only making him more nervous knowing he was the last to enter. It reminded him of when he went to school, he didn't have many friends there either.

Inhaling a breath of air Taehyung slowly entered the room, all eyes on him once he was noticed. "Hi Taehyung." Jimin greeted, and was the only one who greeted the younger. The Sous Chef smiled in return as he grabbed something from his bag.

"U-um.."

Everyone's attention turned to the black haired male.

"S-so I know everyone is disappointed in me.. and I hoped I could make it up to you so I made you all- uh." Everyone pondered in their positions to see what Taehyung made.

"H-homemade cookies.."

The latter slowly took out the bag he was holding with cookies inside of it. "I would've made something better but this was all I could afford." The male told with a hint of guilt in his voice.

Jimin was the first to smile and go up to the black haired male. "I wasn't mad Tae, you're super sweet for making us something."

The rest of the three guys then smiled and made their way up to the Sous Chef who now had a warm feeling in his heart hoping that they all excepted his gift and apology.

"Yeah we weren't mad Taehyung." Jin started. "I was just a little disappointed, we all were to be honest. But I accept your apology, you didn't even have to make us anything."

"Yeah we do too, we weren't mad either." Hoseok told with a smile, taking a cookie that the latter was holding. The rest all followed Hoseok's action in taking a cookie causing Taehyung to smile, everyone seemed to like what he made.

"Is that one for yourself?" Yoongi questioned once he noticed there was one cookie left in the bag.

"No, it's for Jungkook."

The workers all nodded besides Jimin who rolled his eyes at the Prince's name, Jin clapping once he finished. "It's time to start making breakfast."

-

"So Tae, what do you do on your break?" Jimin questioned once breakfast had been served and cleaned up, the workers now all able to go on their break. "Most of the time I just stay in here, I used to go to the gym-"