16

Peter's POV

As much as I wanted to bathe in this moment forever, it was getting late and I had to get home.

"I guess I should get going now. I'll see you at school tomorrow then." I started packing up my stuff.

She walked me to the door, "I'll see you tomorrow."

Dianna's POV

There's no denying that Peter and I have been a lot more lovey dovey with each other as of recently. I don't know what caused this, but I'm also not complaining.

"What the hell was that?" my dad asked. Not gonna lie, that caught me off guard and I jumped.

"What?"

"You guys were acting weird around each other."

"I don't even know what's going on."

"Well, it looks like things are heading in a good direction." he smiled, "I'm going to head to bed early tonight. Don't stay up too late going through Skylar's files."

"I make zero promises."

He kissed my head and walked into his room.

Now comes the nerve wracking part. I know that Skylar and her dad are up to no good, that much has been confirmed. But what are they planning? I'm not even sure I want to know how bad the plan is.

Spider-Man. One of the files read. "Way to be subtle." I said to myself.

According to these documents, they've been tracking Peter for a while now. There's stuff that dates back to when Skylar first moved here. Did they move here because they wanted to get to Peter?

They have files on the Sokovia Accords that Tony and Steve couldn't find neutral ground to stand on. Fortunately, they don't have everyone's personal files, such as Scott's. Files on my dad's whereabouts when he was on Sakaar for two years are here. They're barely scratching the surface.

Skylar and her dad are basically Ultron 2.0. There has to be another reason for this.

Throughout the night and leading into the morning, I stayed up going through each individual file that I got from Skylar's computer. Where the hell did they get all this information? There has to be someone on the inside that's been helping them with this information. There's no way they could've had a record on Sakaar unless someone told them about it. I didn't even know it existed. But then again, Hydra were some sneaky bitches.

Peter's POV

I haven't seen Dianna all day today. I was starting to get worried. What if something happened to her? She hasn't called or left any messages for me. She could be in serious danger and I wouldn't know it. Peter, she's more than capable of taking care of herself. Quit being such a worry toad.

"Nick!" I called.

"Hey, Peter. How's it goin'?"

"Wow you've gotten taller... anyway. Have you seen Dianna today?"

"No. Why?"

"I haven't heard from her so I was getting worried."

"I didn't know you guys were on speaking terms again."

"We're working on it."

"Glad to hear that." he smiled, "but if anything comes up, I'll let you know."

"Thanks." I walked away and instantly called her phone.

"Hey, sorry I missed ya but if you wanna leave your name and your number, I'll consider getting back to you!"