Welcome to Gran Dacchia

To you beloved reader,

Greetings from the kingdom of Gran Dacchia.

Most of you have read my stories about a forbidden love in the mafia, about a girl who woke up naked on a pile of corpses, a noble family of vampires, a boy who fell in love with a rival and many others.

If you are new, welcome to the Odde Universe. You may start discovering my stories here.

You see, I have been addicted to reincarnation stories for years now–second chances, royalties and magic, all intertwined into tales of love, tragedy and everything painful yet beautiful in between.

So I thought, why not write one? Or maybe four, and make a series?

And so, Yrsoreth Chronicles was born.

Four different stories, yet connected to each other

Four different stories, yet connected to each other. Four tales retold and one God repenting a sin.

Let's begin with Diana and Xander. Let's begin with a bastard prince, a throne, a lot of secrets and a few pirates.

Enjoy.

Sincerely,

Ellena Odde

Ellena Odde

_________

WARNING:

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, it meant that it's been illegaly distributed without my consent. They are stealing my hard work. Please report it to me immediately. You are also very likely to be at risk of a malware attack on that site. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/user/Ellena_Odde). Thank you.