29 ~ Padfoot

"Are you ready to go?" Max asked, tying up his shoe laces as the pair prepared for their departure. Isabelle emerged from the bathroom and nodded, handing the boy a small vial of purple murky liquid. Max took it and studied it in the light coming from the window, "It's an invisibility potion, it will last about an hour or so and it's extremely hard to brew. Drink half now, so we can get out of Hogwarts without anyone seeing you and drink the other half on the way back." Max nodded and draped his robes over his shoulders before tossing Isabelle hers. 
"What about you?" He asked.
"I'll be a wolf, just stick by me and we'll get out of the grounds. When we're in Hogsmeade, I'll change back and get a few food items for Sirius then we'll make our way to his cave." Isabelle explained, tying the knot on her robes. Max nodded and followed Isabelle out of the room, gulping down the potion.

The pair made their way out of the carriage to see the grounds swarming with students, "Quick, run through to the Forbidden Forest, they won't hurt you if you say you're with me." Max nodded and sprinted in the direction of the trees taking cover in a bush until he was no longer visible. Isabelle slowly followed after him and when covered by the trees she then transformed into her wolf. She sniffed out where Max was hidden before zooming through the trees towards the Hogsmeade village with Max chasing after her. After around twenty minutes, the two found themselves standing in the busy streets. Various witches and wizards were shopping for their day to day items. Isabelle turned back into herself and gestured for Max to stand beside Honeydukes, she ran off towards the bakery and purchased as many rolls and cakes that she could carry before running back to where Max was standing. She could see the faint outline of the boy and quickly pushed him into an alleyway where no one would see them. "You're changing back, if someone saw you then-"

"Belle, I love you and I'm thankful you care about my safety but if you want to see Sirius before sun down then we've got to get going now." Max chuckled, shaking his head as he began pulling the girl out of the alley. Isabelle froze, staring at the boy in shock, "Did you just...did you just say you love me?" Max rolled his eyes and nodded, he pressed a gently kiss onto the girls forehead and let out a chuckle. "Yes I did, we can discuss this later but for now, hurry." Isabelle snapped out of her trance like state and rushed after Max, in a few moments they found themselves standing at the bottom of one of the Hogsmeade mountains. "This is going to be harder for you than it is me." Isabelle giggled before turning into her wolf and clambering up the mountain. Max let out a groan before stomping over the rocky path. 

"If you can understand me, just know that when we get back to Hogwarts I'm going to kill you." Max grumbled after tripping over for the tenth time in a row.
"See if you do that, then I'm going to have to kill you and I'll end up going back to Azkaban for actually murdering someone then." Sirius' dark and grumbling voice rose from above, both the wolf and Max tilted their heads to see a dirty and rugged looking Sirius standing in the opening of a cave. The wolf scampered up the final few steps before changing back to Isabelle. Instantly, the girl pulled Sirius into a tight hug, tears stung both their eyes as they hugged one another. "I've missed you, Paddy." Isabelle muttered into his chest, Sirius pressed a kiss atop of the girls head and rested his chin on her. "I've missed you too, Belle. But may I ask who your little friend is?" Isabelle pulled away and grabbed Max's arm pulling him closer.

"This is Max, he's one of the people I trust most. He's been helping me protect Harry, although my brother doesn't exactly make it an easy job." Isabelle explained whilst Max and Sirius shook hands, the man let out a heart chuckle and nodded before wandering deeper into the cave. "Your brother and your father were always difficult to help. Be it on a test or saving his life." Isabelle grinned at the mention of her father.
"So, fill me in on everything at Hogwarts." Sirius said taking a seat on the cold floor his eyes drifting to the treats that the pair had brought. Isabelle grinned and handed him the food before taking a seat next to him and gesturing for Max to do the same.