43 ~ Moony and Padfoot

The weeks flew past and it was almost time for the others to head back to school. So far, they'd spoken to every member of the Order, some being more willing to help than others. It was nearing the time where Isabelle would have to begin searching for Sirius and Remus, while Max goes to Ireland. The pair were currently staying inside the tent in North America, they had found Nancy Dunaway, a woman who had gone to Hogwarts around the same time as Tom Riddle, she was in the year below but was a fellow Slytherin. But she wasn't much help, clearly she feared the Dark Magic that he used and refused to say anything in fear of being found by his Death Eaters. She did give them the exact location of where Arabella, the woman in Ireland that was in many of Tom Riddles classes as well as a member of the Slug Club with him. 

"What do you fancy for breakfast?" Max asked as Isabelle emerged from the tent early, the morning they were to part ways. Isabelle smiled and pressed a gently kiss to his lips, "Whatever you want, Max." She giggled gathering some of the food they had left and placing it inside Max's backpack. "Hey! Make sure you save some for yourself too." He said, raising his wand and pointing it at the bag making half the supplies fly back out. Isabelle sighed and rolled her eyes, "I'll be a wolf for it, I can literally get anything. You're the one that needs food." Max groaned, as he handed the girl a bowl of porridge. She thanked him and quickly began eating it as she finished packing the two bags. 

"Are you sure I can't come with you? Just to make sure you're safe and then when you find them, I'll go?" Max offered, grasping her hand in his and gently running his thumb over the back of her hand. Isabelle sighed and rested her head on his shoulder, "You can't, I know you want to protect me but I'll be able to protect myself." Max nodded and pressed a tender kiss on her forehead, "You better get going then, I want you to have found a place to sleep by sundown." He said, helping the girl to her feet and passing her the backpack. Isabelle nodded and grabbed her wand, tucking it into her pocket. "I'll send you a patronus with my location once I've found them. We'll meet up around the first of September?" Isabelle asked, tossing Max his own wand. The boy nodded and flicked his wand at the tent making it collapse into a small, pocket sized package. "Just in time for your birthday." He smirked. Isabelle rolled her eyes and blew the boy a kiss before pointing her wand at the ground and disappearing instantly. Max sighed as he finished packing the things away and did the same. 

Isabelle found herself standing in an alleyway of a busy muggle market in Wales. Various non-mag's of all ages feld past the opening as they rushed to the various market stalls that were pitched up. As she wandered into the street she saw it was lined with tent-like stalls of all colours. Some were red and white striped others were completely yellow, but most of them were filled with people. Each stand held a different thing, from the left side newly baked cakes that made the air smell like a bakery and made your mouth water as you passed it. On the right was a jewellery stand, selling homemade earrings and necklaces. Isabelle peered into each one as she passed, taking in the comforting atmosphere. Upon seeing a stand with personalised chocolates, Isabelle smiled and pulled out the small purse Adam had given her, filled with muggle money in case she needed it at anytime. She pointed to the large box with 'UNCLE' and handed over the money before placing them in her bag and continuing along the road. It was so crowded with people, it was hard to see who was near you. Sirius could be stood right beside her, yet she wouldn't be able to see him. She reached the end of the road, which was significantly less busy and found a small bakery with the most delicious smelling pastries you could imagine. She wandered through the door to see the display shelves packed with everything you could possibly think of. Sausage rolls, doughnuts, brownies, cookies, pasties, tarts, cakes and Sirius' favorite flapjacks. Isabelle rolled her eyes and picked out a small muffin for herself and a large flapjack for Sirius before stuffing them into her pockets and continuing her journey.