36 ~ Parting Padfoot

"You can't leave, Sirius! Are you out of your mind? I know you can trust Lupin and the others, but you can't trust anyone else. What if they see you?" Isabelle shouted pacing back and forth in the Astronomy Tower, sparks of red flying from her hands whenever she suddenly moved them. Sirius sighed from where he was sat on the floor, "I'll be an animagus only Dumbledore, Remus, Harry and you know that." He said calmly. Isabelle groaned and let a single tear of rage fall from her eye. "And Peter! If he knows don't you think he would've told Voldemort and the other Death Eaters! You can't be this narrow minded!" She cried, wiping away the tear which burned her skin. Sirius stood and pulled the girl into a hug, resting his chin on the top of her head. "Wormtail wouldn't-"
"Don't call him that! He doesn't deserve it! He is the reason my mum and dad are dead! He is the reason you were locked up for twelve years! He is the reason my own brother can never know I exist!" She shouted, pushing the man away and stumble backwards. 

The tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down her face. Brick by brick, her walls came tumbling down. The sobs punched through, ripping through her muscles, bones, and guts. As much as she tried to hold it in, the pain came out like an uproar from her throat in the form of a silent scream. Sirius rushed over to her and pulled her into his arms, gripping her as if he'd never let go. Together they sunk to the floor as Isabelles knees buckled, she held onto him for dear life, her sadness pulsating through her and emitting onto him. Tears sprung to his eyes as he pulled the person that reminded him of his best friends. "Please don't leave me." She muttered into his chest, barely audible but just as gut wrenching. 

Sirius felt his heart shatter as he pulled away from the girl, "I'm sorry." He whispered, sinking down into a dog and running out of the room. Isabelle let out an blood curdling scream as she slammed her fist into the hard wooden flooring. Her great heaving sobs echoed through the castle, but she didn't care, she hadn't seen Sirius or Dumbledore since she was young but now the thought of not seeing them again killed her.  As soon as she had cleared her tears away, a fresh torrent bust forth. Her body was wracked with great sobs and she shook like a leaf. 

Suddenly, Max, Clementine and Alex all burst through the door and rushed to her side. Clementine tried to pull her into a hug but she pushed her away and back herself into a corner, "No, I can't! I don't want to! I want my mum and dad!" She cried her whole body feeling numb. Alex nodded and slowly approached her, "Well get Jenn and Adam here. Dumbledore can get them here in a matter of minutes." Isabelle shook her head and ran out onto the balcony, looking out over the grounds of Hogwarts. "No my real parents, I need them. I want Lily and James Potter!" She said climbing over the barrier. Clementine and the boys grabbed the girls shoulder trying to pull her back inside, "Isabelle this is stupid, I won't let you do that." Alex grabbed his wand and flicked it over Isabelle making her return onto the solid flooring.

"Clementine, please." She sobbed, wrapping her arms around her. "I can't leave them, I can't let Sirius go back. I can't let myself hurt you, I can't let myself become him. Voldemort doesn't even know about our connection but he can still control me. If he knows about me what if he makes me kill Harry or Dumbledore or Sirius? I can't risk it." She said breathlessly, coughs of sadness choking her. 
"And I can't risk you killing yourself over this. Isabelle, you're an incredible witch and this is something much bigger than anything we've experienced before. You're father died to protect you and you're just going to waist it by doing it yourself now?" Max sighed, bringing the girl into his arms.
Isabelle nodded and wiped her tears away, "You're right, I'll come back to Beauxbaton and do everything I can to help. Voldemort can access my mind so maybe I can access his."
"That sounds dangerous." Alex winced, a reluctant look on his face. Isabelle shrugged and wiped away the last of her tears.
"Sirius has gone to get the other members of the Order, maybe I should get the other types of members."