2 - Model Couple

Kennedy's P.O.V.

1958

"You guys are too cute." Paul compliments us from the lap of his boyfriend, John.

"That's all her," George smiles at me and pecks my lips.

"Aww, I love you, Geo." I smile.

"I love you too." He smirks back.

"Alright, bring it down a notch." John pretends to gag.

"Fuck off, Lennon." George says before standing up. "I'll be right back." He says to me before heading off to the restrooms.

"So have you two done it?" Paul asks eagerly as soon as George is out of range.

"What? No!" I say defensively. 

"Come on, you can tell us." John says.

"We really haven't." I say truthfully.

"Oh. Poor Georgie." Paul sighs.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Nothing!" Paul blurts out before John tells me everything.

"Little Geo has been wanting you forever. Told us last week that he just knew you were finally gonna do it that night."

"We've never gone farther than a snog. I didn't even know he wanted to do... that."

"He's a teenage boy with a beautiful girl." Paul tells me. "Of course he wants you."

"We're only fifteen, guys. That's way too young, don't you think?"

"I did it at fifteen, Ken. So can you." Paul says. "With this guy right here!"

"Yes, but-"

"Look, if you don't want to, that's fine. Leave Georgie to wank in the shower. But just know that if you want it, you can get it." John smirks.

Before I can respond, George walks back into the room.

"So, what did I miss?" He asks eagerly.

"Oh nothing. You wouldn't understand. It's a secret." Paul says confidently. 

'What the fuck?' John mouths at Paul.

"Alright, then." George says confused. "Don't listen to them. They aren't exactly model citizens. Let alone a model couple of thats what the secret is." He whispers the last part to me.

K-12 // George Harrisonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें