5 - Missing the Bitch

John's P.O.V.

"Paul!" I smile as I burst into my sort of boyfriend's bedroom. "I've gotta tell you something!"

"I thought we were on a break or whatever." He says angrily.

"Fuck that! Georgie and Kenny finally did it! He claimed her before you did, ya dirty old bitch!"

"Oh, so you're just gonna burst into my room about an hour after practically breaking up with me, and then rub it in my face that the girl I fancied just lost her virginity to my best friend?"

"Yes. That's exactly what I'm doing." I say before muttering, "ya dirty old bitch."

"What is it with you and trying to make me miserable, Lennon?!"

"Me? You're the one that tried to make a pass at  Kennedy and then lied to me about it! You're the one that hardly ever gets a say in our decisions! And you're the one that guilted me into having sex with you! So I don't think that you're the one that should be acting innocent."

"I said I was sorry! I was in a rough place! I just felt really bad for Kennedy that George stood her up!"

"Do you want to know why George didn't show up, Paul? Because he was planning the date that they would 'take each other' on. I was with him! So maybe you should apologize for trying to rape his girlfriend and I'll take you back. Because I miss you, ya dirty old bitch."

"I wasn't gonna rape her, John! God, I swea-" he stops himself as he realizes he's about to start another fight. "I'm sorry. I guess that from someone else's perspective, it doesn't look too good for me."

"I know. Now maybe you should go apologize."

"Didn't they just have sex, though? I don't want to show up after that. They both already hate me enough so I'll tell them tomorrow."

"Okay." I sit on his bed and pull him next to me. "You can be a nice bitch at times, Macca. Maybe I just need to focus on those times more."

"Or I could make them happen more often. And try to be a better bitch for my amazing boyfriend."

"Thank you, Paul. I love you, y'know?"

"I love you too, Johnny."

George's P.O.V.

"Thank you, Geo. That really meant a lot to me. It was special." Kennedy hugs me after we get our clothing put back on.

"Thank you, too, Ken. It really meant a lot to me, as well." I kiss her cheek gently. 

"Well, my parents will be home any minute now, so you better leave before they get any ideas."