8 - Officially Pregnant

(There's probably gonna be some grammar or spelling mistakes. Idk I'm tired and on my period. Which is fucking useless for a virgin & lesbian. I know I'm not fucking pregnant. I coulda told you that. Anyways enjoy)

George's P.O.V.

It's currently around 5 A.M. Kennedy snuck into my house last night and stayed here so we can leave this morning. We're supposed to leave in 30 minutes, and she's sort of preoccupied right now by her puking in the bathroom. Pregnancy, I guess. 

"Fucking George. You did this to me." I hear her mumble through the door.

Guess it is the pregnancy.

"Me or Paul." I sigh. She doesn't respond. She just pukes again. Guess she really didn't enjoy her experience with him. That or it's the pregnancy again.

"Well, we've got to be ready in 15 minutes." I remind her. "Are you dressed and packed?"

"Yes. I just need to put on shoes, a jacket, and brush my teeth." She says, opening the door after the toilet flushes.

"Alright. While you get your teeth brushed, I'll grab your stuff and put it on the couch and we can wait for the boys to show up there."

"Alright, be there in a minute, Georgie." She smiles. I would kiss her, but she just puked, so I peck her cheek instead before gathering her stuff in my room.

I set her bag down and hand her a pair of shoes and a jacket as she enters the room. Right as I sit down, I hear my mother entering the room.

"George, were you not going to tell me when you left?" She scolds me.

"Sorry, wasn't thinking about it." I lie. I know she'll get emotional and make us late by wanting endless hugs and photos before we leave.

"Well, looks like the band isn't here yet so let me take you two's picture before you leave!" She says, running off to get her camera. Fucking knew it.

My fiancée stands up and smirks at me before I get pulled into a kiss. A few seconds in, I hear a camera click. Fuck.

"Mum! Really?!" I groan as Kenny giggles beside me.

"What? You two are so cute and I'm going to miss you so much!" She cries and brings us into a hug.

Suddenly, I hear the sound of a horn honking. I look out the window and see a van with John and Paul snogging in the back. Yep, that's our band.

"That's us. We've got to go now." I say, grabbing me and Kennedy's bags.

"Call me every week about the baby!" My mom says to Kenny before releasing her from another hug.

"I will, I promise. You'll be a wonderful grandmother." 

"Bye, mum. Call you when we get to our room!" I say, rushing my girl out the door.

"Bye, kids! Be safe!" She calls before closing the door behind us.

I load our bags into the back and hop in next to Kenny. "Let's do this." I smile.

"Y'know, if all goes well, our child will be born in Germany..." 

"Or our child." Paul interrupts.

"Or our child." John smirks.

"No matter who's child it is, it's going to be born in Hamburg. Because we're going to be there for a while. And they'll be a natural born citizen of Germany, and that'll cause all kinds of-" I'm interrupted by Paul.

"Kennedy, is that a ring on your finger?!"

She smiles and holds up her left hand for everyone to see. "Yes! Georgie proposed yesterday after his mum forced him to." My fiancée giggles and shoves my shoulder a bit.

"Might as well be your kid then, George." Pete quips. "It's gonna be raised by you since you'll be with Kenny anyways."

"Even if it's yours, they'll still be calling George their dad." John says to Paul, jokingly.

I can see the jealousy begin to stir in Paul's face. I know he's not happy that I might be raising his kid, but he should've taken that into consideration before fucking my girlfriend.

"So I'm either going to be an uncle or a stepfather!" John continues. "Either way, I'll-"

Paul cuts him off with a rough kiss. "Please shut up." He whispers after he pulls away.

"Oh shit. He's pissed." Kennedy whispers into my ear.

1 week later

Kennedy's P.O.V.

George and I walk back into the hotel room we share with John and Paul after coming back from our first doctor's appointment. So we now officially know I'm pregnant. Haha. If only I wasn't. That would solve a lot of problems in the band.

"Well, it's official. She's pregnant!" George jokes. I guess he can read my mind then. 

"What are you talking about?" Paul asks.

"We just came back from a checkup. I'm gonna have to start going to these pretty often to make sure the baby's okay." I say.

"You went to an appointment without me?" He asks. Oh fuck. Here it comes.

"What about it, Paul? We were going to ask you if you wanted to go, but you were busy shagging John!" George argues.

"It's my child! You couldn't have interrupted for that?!"

"It's not your fucking child, Paul!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

Everyone turns and looks at me before I realize the mistake I made. Hamburg is gonna be fun.